3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IGOR64111 07.12.19 04:40 am

Laboratory 18 (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

tried all codes the computer is the first that the input will not let me what to do
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiem 07.12.19

There is no comp. Again, in the Shadow of Chernobyl X-18 no of computers.
Only combination locks on the doors and panels in the lab is de-energized. Write what you smoke or what to play.
PS. If you mean the combination lock on the door on the first level, the code to remove the academic need, Internet will not help. Well, if very young, you need to enter the code myshoy buttons on the remote, not the keyboard.

S
Snowguard 07.12.19

IGOR64111
1243 — code from the first door. 9524 — from the second.

T
Tiem 07.12.19

Snowguard
That's all they know. This code will not be removed from a scientist (infoparser think called the situation in the game code) for the game, doors will not open.

s
sKard 07.12.19

Tiem
On story doors not remember, but to the rest of the codes from the Internet is a good choice. Their really one or two only.

T
Tiem 07.12.19

I vanilka too, have not walked, but without the information from the corpses of pseudo-scientific door should not be opened, sort of. Or I spoiled a mod where this logic works ? Chota doubted already ...

M
Madevi 07.12.19

Tiem is true, Vanille until you get the codes in the story, through the doors, Fig will pass.
But for investigations into non-storyline doors (they are too much for two) was enough to know the code.