3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ronn1203 07.12.19 04:43 am

What to make? (Farming Simulator 17)

Bought 6 fields, sow canola and peas for sale, rented the coolest harvester, bought a couple of tractors and seeders are good and stuff. The money is going, but tight. For 100k you have an hour or two to sit, sweat. But what normally earns? Especially interesting is the silo, the same dough brings in 15m?
27 Comments
Sort by:
e
e13geni4 07.12.19

Ronn1203
And you at the price look - silage 4 times cheaper than in the 15th.... now is not particularly rich ! )))

R
Redeagle 07.12.19

You can even uncle to work, for example...

E
Energy Death 07.12.19

e13geni4
properly done, and that 90% of the income was with him.

Ronn1203
and you need 100k in 5 minutes?
through the day of the game, you will have everything bought, what next?

Ronn1203 wrote:
the same dough brings in 15m?
but in the game the prices are not to look already?

R
Ronn1203 07.12.19

Redeagle
it is possible, but I'm bored for hours foreign fields to plow. of course may sound strange, but to plow the field - it's not what I'm playing in a fun ферму2017))

R
Ronn1203 07.12.19

Energy Death
well, two days to farm for a new tractor too, not ice

e
e13geni4 07.12.19

In short... the Emphasis is made on grains. ( And the most profitable - wool ! )
Silage and harvesting has no wheels...cost of the silo cut by more than 4 times the cost of forest - almost 6 times !
Here is a good 8 metre beam 1500 is worth a penny . ( intermediate level )
For comparison : similar to a log in Bornholme ( FS-15 ) pond takes 8,500 mnt !

e
e13geni4 07.12.19

Redeagle
it is not clear why you cannot hire a worker for such a job ? what's the difference to the owner who will clean up his field - I or my employee ?!! Just an outrageous solution developers !!!

R
Redeagle 07.12.19

e13geni4
so he hires a worker, only a worker this player. To me personally this decision of the developers like. At least no one forcibly makes the work uncle.

R
Ronn1203 07.12.19

Redeagle
I like it too. You hire workers, and neighbors hire you. Realism!

E
Energy Death 07.12.19

Ronn1203
well, I wrote above, well farmish half an hour for example on a tractor for 100k which most of the work is enough, a bigger tractor, bigger field, so a week later all will be.

you are so open your business, hire people to work, and he is going to work for somebody else, it at least looks silly)
maybe as a replacement option ads from 15 pieces and will come down, but again this can be done in any one place in the form of message boards.
and of course, it is unlikely there will be people who will plow\plant\collect large fields which give 2-3 hours of time. it is at least not profitable.

S
Snip 07.12.19

Energy Death
Even as profitable, still hired to work in their fields, hired workers, while in large fields of work, and this is very beneficial as it turned out))
Really work not quite himself, the GPS mod works, yet are engaged in the Affairs))

A decision on the work on foreign fields is highly interesting, because in ФС15 to perform the job to mowing meadows and the transportation of boxes from puntata a to point B was not very profitable, well maybe in the beginning of the game and was a benefit to raise some money to purchase starting equipment, but when the economy has more or less developed from those jobs avail..but in ФС17 working on large fields, it is possible to earn 100k within a couple hours of work, and such amounts will come in handy and have more or less developed farm =)

Well, about the silo of course left a small bummer by Aponia with ФС15 first purchased the mower and the trailer pick-up well and the tractor which can these devices together to pull, and went to mow the grass...how oblamalsya, when bringing in the silage pit I refused to unload the grass...had to take the whole thing and think about another approach to silage. To sell the truth without coreplay silage wasn't planning on it, mainly for the cows wanted it, but see, the cows have to chew the grass with hay))

E
Energy Death 07.12.19

SNiP wrote:
GPS mod works, yet are engaged in the Affairs))
in short you don't work for uncle, as the gps is an analogue hired, only free and most people, and after these words to say anything at all useless.
SNiP wrote:
A decision on the work on foreign fields is highly interesting, because in ФС15 to perform the job to mowing meadows and the transportation of boxes from puntata a to point B wasn't very profitable
it's not supposed to be profitable in the game you play the role of a farmer who bought land and settled on it as it will expand, but not as a worker, these jobs were okay, time to kill, but on the little things.
SNiP wrote:
but in ФС17 working on large fields, it is possible to earn 100k for a couple of hours
that is the point of the game is earning every hour or two for 100k? immediately wondered how long she'd bored you to death) 2-3 weeks.
I remember playing in 15ю, month 3 or 4 slowly developed, and have always known when you enter the game it will do for an hour or two.

v
volod222 07.12.19

SNiP wrote:However do not work yourself, a GPS mod works, yet are engaged in the Affairs))
And you can more about GPS how to deal with things if you need to constantly unfold

S
Snip 07.12.19

Energy Death
Well, in ФС15 total fakery about 1K hours, and it's not a couple of weeks;)
plus ФС15 I don't throw))
My interest is to develop the economy in all directions, possibly automating or optimizing the processes with the least time cost, and this is achieved also thanks to topovi technique, which needed a lot of money =)
And here is what фс15 in фс17 as it is impossible to speed up the time to X120, Maxim X5, because all the time have something to do =)
And if there is what to do in real life, that why I cut in on someone else's field, why wasting time? ;))

volod222
in the block autoturn a button which has 3 modes. By default when reaching the edge of the field, the tractor rides on. The second mode is when it reaches the edge of the field the tractor stopped. But the third mode is the auto-rotate on the edge, the arrow next to set in what direction will rotate, set time, after turning the machine direction is reversed. The only problem is if the width is small, the rotation skips a number, in this case you need to make sure that it reaches the end of the field again to run ZhPS but on untreated plots =)

A
Aleksey Ryabenko 07.12.19

SNiP
A lot of stocks remains after such runs. Manually rotate more reliable.

S
Snip 07.12.19

Alexey Ryabenko
Of course, in their fields ZhPS in this mode do not use, but others...still there is given a tolerance on the post... =))

f
froladze 07.12.19

Eggs can be sold between 29 and 30 fields. What about milk?

S
Snip 07.12.19

froladze
A milk machine for sale in midnight, as in ФС15 on standard maps and no mods.

e
e13geni4 07.12.19

Hmmm... That's really really, who wants to rise quickly , there need to be a good uncle... ( unlike the 15th pharming : they focused on harvesting and silage - and it's in the bag ! ) To purchase the fields and grow their crops - it loses much in terms of money working for his uncle : for example, for harvesting corn in field No. 16 ( 0.95 hectares ) a good master paid me about 16 000 mnt for 16 min of work... Bought this box for 72 332 euros, 've got about 16.5 tons of corn, even on the green price to be worth over 12 000 euros...and if it does not spend money on kursela or thieves, mercenaries...just to recoup this field, you have 6 seasons !
Imagine how much dough you can cut this time in one field, not buying it ! If only for one season it is possible to earn 2-3 times ! ( cultivation, sowing, fertilizer, harvesting ) . Not all have enough patience for it , but the fact remains - you want to go less and buy more Pasha for his uncle... :-)
Of course , I do not call to turn this into an arable ( as someone put it ) ... how to make money, everyone decides for himself,( for me the process is important, not the number of attendants on the account ) ...

D
Dmitry Astahov 07.12.19

To plow on the uncle really cheaper the money is, but how depressing yourself with a mercenary feel. Well, here the main process, not the money. I adapted to climb (basically never Paha uncle) as follows - from the beginning, sell everything you have, except for the combine and 1 tractor trailer, and the money (you may have to get a loan) buy a universal cultivator with fertilizer and seeder. And for him to become a tractor (at least 270 horses). And further persecuted in a circle cereal all fields - first hire for 1 pass at the same time cultivates, fertilizes and sows, another hireling mows, and we just deliver for sale, in the course of earning improving this transport bundle to the tractor (forgot the name) 280 horses and 70!!! km/h and the trailer 45 ton, last upgrade the processor up to a top new Holland with 45 foot header.
When setting the easy, not to plow, to fertilize 1 times the above process takes 1 day. Maybe not very fast, but with head held high - we never hired laborers.
Next is an avalanche the purchase of fields and the way the oligarchs - the big trailer for 1 run brings the 50-90k money and carry do not have time))