3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bramus 07.12.19 04:43 am

Errors, crashes, freezes and finding solutions. (Genesis Alpha One)

Hi. Nobody faced?

Game version: 1.0 build 28 / Win 10 - 64x / i5-4690k/ R9 Radeon 280х

The game freezes and hangs the whole system, the screen is striped (only reboot). From the beginning a couple of times on the building of the ship, then at the terminals, now the timer after 5 min of the game that I did in the game (the saved game that the new start).

Once only dropped (forgot the screenshot of the error to make) something connected with DirectX and engine.
Reinstallation of direct, visual C++, games, drivers, without success. And liked the game.
6 Comments
Sort by:
v
valsid 07.12.19

The graphics driver is buggy

B
Bramus 07.12.19

For the interest removed all direct which is reached and all AMD Drava (remains stock from Windows). Let me try to run. Game Goolge thought, start with a scratch and a small lag (although not supposed to), and after exactly 4 minutes the same error. =)))
I figeyu.

v
valsid 07.12.19

Maybe even all the firewood AMD to carry and the last to put in the time, refused to AMD just because of the glitches of fire wood in games, NVIDIA problems was not

B
Bramus 07.12.19

Interestingly, the 3-4 hours I played, 3 times lost the ship for a variety of reasons to start again, well a couple of times back in the day. Now how stupid antichic or protection, exactly 4 minutes (timed it several times) the system hangs.

I do not recall that there were critical bugs AMD, visited a little with a tambourine had to dance, but solvable. Generally I will wait for a new version of the game or wood (older than the latest released games). Sadness.

B
Bramus 07.12.19

Bad head to the feet rest does not. Why first time 3 hours play for 4 minutes, what is the pattern? Put the 2nd Windows, pristine 7 and tried different video Drava from 13 to 19 version. Worked directly for 2-3 minutes, regardless of the version of fire wood, sometimes after hovering artifacts clearly indicated the sound of the wood AMD. If you managed to roll back Windows started working without a reboot. How and why this timing the error and why it worked initially, no clear indicators of the graphics card (using MSI Afterburner) before the error in norm (then test drove) it does not happen.
PS checked on a discrete graphics card Intel 4600, it works, but at 15-30 fps to play.

B
Bramus 07.12.19

Briefly it worked. Wood AMD is not to blame, the game is also just at the peak load dramatically.

AMD graphics card died. Took 1070 Intel. The problem is not gone and like in Kingdom Come Deliverance hang in the dialogues was.
In short, lowered the rate card somewhere in the 150MHz (was pogruzochnaya).
The problem in both games was gone, apparently the PSU could not cope.

PS the Subject can be removed.