3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
moonchild69 07.12.19 04:44 am

The achievement of the \"New fashion\". (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, I have collected and craftily all Ophir armor (armor, gloves, boots, pants) and the saddle won the sword I bought, even the crossbow, put it all on the Witch, and the achievement of the New fashion" so not given. Anybody also did not count it or I one such?
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roy jons 07.12.19

moonchild69
OOO and I got this achievement what version you have Gog or steam?

m
moonchild69 07.12.19

miha890
Steam version

S
Spyroke 07.12.19

moonchild69
Version of steam. Similarly, there is no case. Yet there is a crossbow is Ophir.
PS I have a wedding achivku walk, the soul! not given (( by the Way, no case somebody saves before the wedding ?

R
Roy jons 07.12.19

Spyroke
right now, it will be the same as with the 1.08 patch it 4 times fixed right now, so probably will be 1.10 and fixes I do with patch 1.10 swords began to trebyut 71-74-80 level))

M
Marty52 07.12.19

Spyroke
Achivku walk, the soul! I at first too was not given. Only then I realized that not climbed up to the attic, where it was last fun event. At first I thought man of Glass is marked with this marker, and it turned out that I was not paying attention.

S
Spyroke 07.12.19

Marty52
I was there, I saw two markers. Searched first inside the lift, then found a ladder outside.

S
Spyroke 07.12.19

There is a bug in 1.10 version of the game. To complete this Achievement, you have to buy Saddlebags and Horse Blinders. They will be available for purchase from the Merchant Ofieri in the next patch.

In General, the following patch also this game will work. You can buy from a dealer bags and Ophir blinders on a horse.

w
whiteAkella 07.12.19

Spyroke
Thank you for the info)

F
Faceless Void 07.12.19

The creature did not say how...

F
Faceless Void 07.12.19

I found:
Win horse racing from Ophir dealer and get a saddle. Then buy from him all the elements of armor and a sword, not forgetting the blinders and bags for horses. If you don't need it, then load the save game, getting achivku.

O
Oleg Rastegaev 07.12.19

The important thing is: to get the achievement New fashion,use Ophir saddle nomad,which is won in the race at Ophir dealer.With a different saddle will not work,I checked personally.