3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex13iturup 07.12.19 04:47 am

The Nuances Of Challenge (Resident Evil 2)

Guys, can someone on Russian normally to describe the conditions celenza. Ochistit Is mean to kill everyone ? Use grenades a knife a number of times for the entire game? Games for celenga have to re-start?
14 Comments
Sort by:
l
lllXAHKlll 07.12.19

1) the Game to challenge again in the standard or hardcore to go.
2) Use the bonus weapon (which has infinite ammo) is impossible.
3) the First challenge, the accuracy at the time of completion, the script must be at least 95%
4) Damages the player 5, of counter not more than 3.
5) Kill 40 or more creatures without using Tofu Brandy and another one. (I did for Khanka and the first Tofu)

C
Chrisredfild12 07.12.19

people and how to perform (and well give it back) to the record which is

C
Chrisredfild12 07.12.19

lllXAHKlll
people and how to perform (and well give it back) to the record which is

I
IDeaDHeaDI 07.12.19

A new challenge to the passage of Survivor W shotgun/flamethrower/minigun/M19 seems now generally a cakewalk. Performed the first time. Was the last to be added with no more than 7 murders. Leave, perhaps on the weekend ^_^

m
macsim702 07.12.19

Chrisredfild12
And well give it back!
Conditions: Prevent G of the third form to throw things.

L
Leon S Kenedy 07.12.19

IDeaDHeaDI
Yes right now the current very funny crap while.Last week all the rules.This week began the fourth survivor was 1 again for the flan 1 time in Uro-urine conditions realize,got damage at least 3 times and did not make any counter attack.In the end, the medal will not count.OK went to do chelenzh pass on hard without a shotgun or a grenade launcher,was the medal count.Went back to do the fourth survivor was Hanka conditions.The medal is still not allowed.What the hell?

L
Leon S Kenedy 07.12.19

Brad some 10 different times by the Persians,all the conditions are met, the medal is not given,from a friend in PE.NOT the same canoe give all the medals except the fourth survivor/tofu he had this canoe for the second week already that give all the medals except the last one.I have last week all the rules,this week the same crap you give all the medals except this one.

I
IDeaDHeaDI 07.12.19

Leon S Kenedy
I have two new challenges this week haven't even tried, no. So check will not before the weekend. All the previous goes without problems. At the moment I have a total of 2 platinum and 5 gold for past challenges.

L
Leon S Kenedy 07.12.19

IDeaDHeaDI
I have 2 platinum and 5 gold well, plus a sixth gold for new chelenzh go without the grenade launcher and shotgun on hardcore.And last week all the rules were 4 survivors of the medal count.And here not a Fig for completing on hard given a medal and 4 survivors/tofu do not give chela in d-net are the same canoe and in the past the event was to last for all chelenge awarded a medal except 4th survivor/tofu.

L
Leon S Kenedy 07.12.19

IDeaDHeaDI
Ugh damn you and I think what the hell.And I have a damn what you guys aim assist in the game settings enabled :) although I did not include.That's why the medal is the fourth survivor/tofu is not counted :) .Well now all the rules 3 platinum 7 gold.Waiting for the 15th, next week.

h
helsing2009 07.12.19

Leon S Kenedy
Who passed the challenge without a shotgun and a grenade launcher? And what's the scenario? I understand additional weapons and on the counter you cannot use?

L
Leon S Kenedy 07.12.19

helsing2009
Went for Claire's second scenario.About advanced weapons to say no th can't,as they were generally no contra attacks,because they were afraid that the counter attack can not be used where they could and ran where I could not give myself to bite the benefit of Khilok enough for all the passage 22 times bitten

h
helsing2009 07.12.19

Leon S Kenedy
Thanks. And Leon's not easier, it is still a Magnum and ammo for the Magnum to work? And why not the first, he is in my opinion easier. And as the first challenge took place, as I understand it, under the implied murder of the mob is fully dead enemy, which never rise or even if in the first knockout, fell or legs shot off, then goes to the credit of the murdered?

L
Leon S Kenedy 07.12.19

helsing2009
Firstly Claire's Ultrasound is Not bad no Worse than the Magnum,and ammo for the Uzi will be more in the second second scenario because in the second scenario, before the Magnum that before the ultrasound to get faster than in the first scenario.The first goes full murder,you can tear off the legs,the main thing not to kill so the extra kills fiction.