3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NICKTOTO 07.12.19 04:49 am

Russian localization (Prince of Persia: Warrior Within)

did you know that when you kill the woman in black, she says
(in Russian) fool, don't you know you can't change your fate...she's not talking to Prince and cauline, in translation, a mistake!
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
KALbTEP 07.12.19

but the Prince said: how did she know? it turns out still appealed to him
or am I still wrong?

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 07.12.19

It's not a translation error, and defect: in English this phrase in the impersonal context, it could be referred as a Prince and Kayline
Clever, I see divorced

C
Corrosion 07.12.19

It would be better to say: silly, don't you know you can't change your fate.
Kylene would understand that it is she, and the Prince would have thought that it is said to him. Oh, these localizers...

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 07.12.19

It was said the word Fool is a fool, the English word is of impersonal value that can be assigned to both genera

O
Olegamop 07.12.19

ALeXandeR Umbra rights as much as possible.
It is the fault of localization, - Akella missed.
Of course the fool can only be applied to the man, women are stupid by definition, but you can replace the fool on jerk and then, voila, sacred meaning of evil chernavka not be distorted.

s
serpent_mln 07.12.19

Generally Akella made high-quality translation, but for some reason decided to shrink. The effect turned out farting microphone. To play with such a translation is impossible. Play only in the English version. Yet, by the way, the raiders in akellovskaya translation say something like: Empress, I wasn't able to protect you