3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dedushka Avtobus 07.12.19 04:51 am

If you made a film, then at what point would the credits?

In the movies when the main characters reach their goals, we immediately begin to turn the credits to the music, not showing all their life. So, after a moment your life would go to such titles?Titles, after which you will live another 30-40 years or more, but after that nothing to show?
24 Comments
Sort by:
M
MesyacMay 07.12.19

R
Ripper Man 07.12.19

If you made a film
it seems that about me has only made a teaser for the film, and afterwards immediately put the captions...

g
gmh4589 07.12.19

Hope to see the titles even far)

m
masha 07.12.19

My life, one thing after another happens.

z
zdrastE 07.12.19

Grandpa Bus wrote:
Titles, after which you will live another 30-40 years or more, but after that nothing to show?
sorry for those who have nothing to show...
Spoiler
Spoiler

r
requiemmm 07.12.19

Well, the main characters, and who are we? Who would watch a movie about the sixth man in the eighth row?
Remember the joke about the Georgian cemetery, where it is written on the monuments : born 1952, died in 2008, lived for two years...and in the same spirit. The man asks the caretaker why they say so? The answer, they say life is when you have the money, beautiful women, good wine, cars, yachts and work for a pittance is not necessary. Thought the man and said die, write on the monument - was born dead.

Y
Yauzhe nechelovek ya zver 07.12.19

S
helicopter?... I mean? it is not clear.. was plagued by strange thoughts and associations

Y

a horror movie with a bad end

M
MORE 000 07.12.19

It ain't over till you fix it))

C
ColonelJason 07.12.19

It is immediately evident that the question asked is very young (at least mind) people. First, the movies are adults, the main characters usually die. Second, only people with very limited life views (read: children's), believes that the presence/absence in the life of some events connected with reaching a certain age or life status. Many consider life nothing will happen: puthu graduated, and forward, to grind the nuts in a permanent state of alcoholic intoxication. Well, the Institute, and the forward Manager to vegetate. And someone who lives a busy life full of bright events, and in 80 years it will be drinking, travelling, playing with grandchildren, etc main titles in life it is not those titles, which at the end, and those who in the beginning, because they are listed your genotype and other data of your starting position, from which will depend the whole future life. And in the end credits is not just it goes off the screen.

Y

ColonelJason
all technotes

P
Pilat. 07.12.19

Follower Perelman

D
Dedushka Avtobus 07.12.19

ColonelJason
ColonelJason wrote:
Second, only people with very limited life views (read: children's), believes that the presence/absence in the life of some events connected with reaching a certain age or life status
Not arguing, but what's this?Man and after getting a job with a high salary may suddenly want to be President, and can even become them. However, with the person I have just described is impossible to talk to, unlike those who read my question. Anyone who has read the question, you may assume that at some point you to finish the story, and that moment I was interested, even despite the fact that this moment is finite only in the mind of the meeting at this time.

ColonelJason wrote:
Many consider life nothing will happen: puthu graduated, and forward, to grind the nuts in a permanent state of alcoholic intoxication. Well, the Institute, and the forward Manager to vegetate
That's it. Received an education, found a job and everything, do nothing to show, adventure has ended. Similar answers are expected.

ColonelJason wrote:
It is immediately evident that the question asked is very young (at least mind) people. First, the movies are adults, the main characters usually die.
My mistake. It was necessary to write many, most of movies and all in this spirit. History of child nature, which does not describe further 30 years of life taken only as an example or analogy.

A
A.Soldier of Light 07.12.19

Grandpa Bus wrote:
So, after a moment your life would go to such titles?
It is too early to talk about it ))
Reached their goals the characters in the movie, so what? It spelled out the plot in advance everything is. In real life everything is different. For example, the man went to war, came back with a wound, a few months of battles, killed so many enemies... and here he is in the hospital, then returned home... titles to put? 8) And suddenly a couple of years a sequel?! ...
Grandpa Bus wrote:
Man and after getting a job with a high salary may suddenly want to be President, and can even become them.
Yes, it is impossible to say exactly what it was after this moment in my life you can turn the captions. Not the fact that *this* moment is important in life, no matter how you seemed in the moment. Reached the goal, the film ends, but life goes on. New goals and, possibly, more significant events. Compare kintso and life makes no sense.

M
MesyacMay 07.12.19

Follower Perelman
Follower Perelman wrote:
helicopter?... I mean? it is not clear..
well, of course:
Mom, it's fiction, mom, this is a tall tale
Mom, it's not me!
Really the sky is the sky
Hurt head?
)))
and so, when you die will be on top of stupid to ask:
We're flying, and you crawl, you cranks, cranks..

normal these titles will work))

Oh tyzh... the theme is: at what point would the credits?, confused with the theme about the end of the world, in the end, about death and spoke.
well, if you take keen about my disordered personality, let the credits run when you die in Keene)) Helicopter Agatha Christie put me pliz :)

M
MunchkiN 616 07.12.19

the credits after finishing school, potsony
Tama vertalet this fly was Goh was Goh was guh I jump up there and at sunset fly away. and yet there is music such a trum-purum-purum plays here.

T
True_Rivethead 07.12.19

If I made a film - on uporotyh is happening, he would have easily eclipsed the Green Elephant.
So better not.

D
Dedushka Avtobus 07.12.19

True_Rivethead
I wish I would have looked

P
Pilat. 07.12.19

after two hours of erotic orgies

T
True_Rivethead 07.12.19

Grandpa Bus
Well, suddenly withdraw?
Only watch this film will be available only to persons over the age of 21 - so he will be stoned and dangerous for underdeveloped child brain.