3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vander_VL 07.12.19 04:52 am

Spooky hanging (small spoilers) (Resident Evil 7)

All kind time of day. Generally I'm not a fan of this series, but this game ush really wanted to download and view. Downloaded, installed, unscrewed all on max and started playing. During this short passing game was delayed and I even came to the feast family of alcoholics, but what happened next is just some kind of trash. All started when I jumped into the hatch, from the head of the family, the game simply hung on the N-th number of seconds that have razvila briefly and then hung on for a long time then something like pedrezuela and hardly gave a run to the lift, but when I went out into the corridor, the same thing happened. In the garage, it was a little easy, but also not hi-Fi. In the end, I am in great disbelief and frustration, what happens?
My system:
i5-3570K, 4200 MHz (potatogun)
Operatives 8GB
7970 from sapphire for 3 gig.
You know, the system is not a limit of dreams, but playing in games like GTA 5, Witcher etc, if not on ultra, on high/ultra for sure (lowered shadows and antialiasing)
And there is direct such trouble( the Most annoying is that game I really liked, like the PC but direct this is so cool, and here you..

Forgot to add, I play with the settings as I could, and selectively switched off understated everything in the lower classes, a hell..
20 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 07.12.19

You would first on the forum to read before you create another topic,the texture quality is lower and will not hang.

V
Vander_VL 07.12.19

saa0891
Did you read what is written below. I twisted the settings on low and everything off, and NOTHING has changed...

V
Vov i C 07.12.19

Operatives is not enough(the paging file to make 10-20 gigs).
The map is outdated, too.
Most importantly, the shadow put.

V
Vander_VL 07.12.19

Vov and C
The map is outdated, Um, funny statement, at least. The witch on the high pulls, I have this masterpiece at any lag, is this normal?
P. S have Created a theme not there, just noticed, sorry, new to this forum.

s
saa0891 07.12.19

Vander_VL wrote:
I twisted the settings on low and everything off, and NOTHING has changed...
In the game folder go and check out what would re7_config was not read-only,you can do to remove it and put the minimal settings to see how to work the game.

M
Micosh 07.12.19

Vov and C
I'm on 4GB operatives and with a 10 GB paging file play on high. Vidyuhi Gainward GTX 460 GS. So not in this case

s
soulfox 07.12.19

There are already many topics was that the house, after dinner with the family begin friezes. This occurs due to the leakage of memory. Because to play with the graphics settings almost useless. Don't know whether the patch fix this bug, the game has long passed. You just need to endure this place after a problem with the memory leak disappears. You can try to increase the swap file during the game to turn off all other programs and trite to reenter the game if the memory is blocked again.

R
Rageinside 07.12.19

Personally, I have everything on minimum and still the brakes are terrible. The same Witcher on high no problem going. The game is unoptimized bullshit

E
Egor Bolnygin 07.12.19

Like garbage, came to the Central hall. Everything was going fine, when suddenly started freezes, the picture freezes and a few seconds everything is getting better, then again repeated. New system i7 7700, 1060 6gb, 8gb of RAM. Sinned on RAM but it is not even 8 uses.

V
Vander_VL 07.12.19

Egor Bulnygin
I have already unsubscribed in a profile subject http://forums.playground.ru/resident_evil_7/tech/mikrofrizy-927167/ see if you can help.

F
Fei Fong 07.12.19

Map is good.. not drive..
Overclocking it using of soft sapphire.. frequencies add.. so if Monique full HD 1920. you .it is 3G not enough for Rezika even high.. so low.. the difference is not visible to the person if the wall is not to malfait))))

F
Fei Fong 07.12.19

Rageinside
well, considering that the company that did revelations 2. there of course..

F
Fantasm 07.12.19

The graphics card is not drawn. Playing ultra on 1060, 8GB and the CPU i5 4570. By the way, optimization in the game is good, stable 60 frames are available. Or updated under the current standards, or XS. By the way, don't judge performance on the Witcher and GTA 5 - all these games came out two years ago, and for system requirements is a significant period. And what about tips... Well, try to use different software, to cut off all third-party programs put textures on medium-low, once the graphics card with 3 GB

V
Vander_VL 07.12.19

Fei Fong
Fantasm
You all read that the problem is already solved?
The card is good, the grain for her to drive, but not new, but all played on high before and this will go yet. Moreover, the resident is not there some sort of GTA to much memory to eat, it is a priori not normal.
About 1060, do not understand, who buys them, meaning to take it do not, the exact same 980, only a little more powerful. Take either 70 or 80. Brag about 60, and even with 8 gigs and say that the game is well optimized - pure nonsense..

F
Fantasm 07.12.19

Vander_VL
I'm not bragging, but just wanted to point out that the game I worked well. If there is some kind of misunderstanding - Saran.
And what about those who take 1060 - those who wants to play, and 70 and 80 can not afford

E
Egor Bolnygin 07.12.19

Vander_VL
Found this topic, thanks.

I
IceQ221 07.12.19

I have a strange beard drawn, the effect of slow-motion can who faced?
In the beginning of the game.
First noticed that the Intro has passed,and the subtitles that are still going on. I'm in the car in the woods,and he still finish with the brow on the tube..when you move all in the matrix))
The wood fresh.
The first update was not like this.but there was a problem with friezes hard stops.this is due to the lack of SSE support my PERC(C2D E8500 4ghz,8gbRAM).
The most interesting that now the game without these stops and on almost maximum settings.gtx5601gb
so say the iron is still relevant)
GTAV.MKX showed himself well)30фпс is also almost max. and that a second 2008-10год burumburum dance

the effect of slow-motion!is there a solution? update 3

J
JackReacher 07.12.19

Same thing still, after all the patches that came out at the moment. After the scene at the table starts hanging when moved rapidly through the premises. A few seconds tightly hangs, terribly annoying. GTX 980, i5 3570k (4.2 ghz), 8 gb RAM

D
DeixRush 07.12.19

Egor Bulnygin,Vander_VL Please link where you found the solution - how to treat friezes! (Can't understand on this site).

A
Artem gavrikov 07.12.19

Vander_VL
you have a weak PC