3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ar4er2016 07.12.19 04:53 am

As the game is now in technical terms and that online? (Battlefield V)

Question to those who play: As the game is now technically (bugs, crashes, etc.) and what about online?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spartanez_86 07.12.19

All right

B
BOISKAUT 07.12.19

Ar4er2016
bugs: the boxes of ammunition and medicines fail, you can get stuck between the wall and the barricades or between barricades.
departures: when there are but less than before, but when there is, what determines the departure is not known so far.
T. D.: on maps with open areas a lot of campers, campers also appeared on the planes that fly in groups of 2 to 4 fighters.
In General, norms are more or less normal battlefield).

K
KlausBarbie 07.12.19

BOISKAUT
about campers aptly noticed)

A
Ar4er2016 07.12.19

BOISKAUT
Okay, thank you. In General, as the game in General? If you take in the part of the blacks, a lot of women on the battlefield and other minor drawbacks of such a plan.

C
CCCPDriver 07.12.19

Ar4er2016
Normal game. The bugs described above have already been fixed and the patch will be released on Tuesday.

v
v1806v 07.12.19

Ar4er2016
There are solid blacks and women but mow of white men. In the files of the game got the model of boica and...he did not pee-pee simulated normal - just a level place . So like that's it .

M
MadONYX 07.12.19

Normal game. Crashes sometimes (lost server connection). Bugs, etc. repaired. Blacks and women not so much.

P
Persimmon 07.12.19

What do the girls stuck by me for them on the contrary cool to play voice funny)

i
informator59 07.12.19

After today's patch added to the game DLSS smoothing, and in General increased the productivity of raytracing. Really works.