3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Ser Vereskag 07.12.19 04:54 am

Is it worth buying for the sake of playing together? (Far Cry: New Dawn)

Questions to all owners of licensed versions of the game (and 5 parts):
1. Co-op fun? Not buggy? The relationship does not fly?
2. Is it easy to find a companion for passing a joint?
12 Comments
Sort by:
B
BratusV 07.12.19

Well, in the top five of any critical bugs not noticed.
Well, a friend to find XS. I originally agreed with each other to pass. It was fun, in this respect, all yubikov fine.

M
Marvelosi 07.12.19

Sir Of Vereska

1. Fun or not all depends on you and your friend, not always in the mood... coincide With the server everything is fine, at Jubilee, in Moscow, a huge 5-storey building, the Servers are in Russia. Bad connection, only if you live in the villages with poor Internet.

2. In the fifth part of the game is played excitedly half a year, problems with searches people had, even here where there was a theme for people search.

S
Ser Vereskag 07.12.19

Marvelosi
1. In my village the telephone line, 10 Mbps is considered bad?
2. It would be great to find here partner, ya?

M
Marvelosi 07.12.19

Sir Of Vereska

1.If you're not continuously 10 the Internet you have a great.
2.Yes, there is neadekvata but you can find...

After this video->
Spoiler
Today the pre-order was canceled, that dude on the video, its sponsor VIDOS Yubiki. He can speak openly about the size of the maps and missions and side effects. In General the map is two times less than the fifth part and all 22 story missions and 8 quests. 8 his mother....

So I'll just wait for release and then I will think.

S
Ser Vereskag 07.12.19

Marvelosi
All. game buying got sick((

S
ShadowM88 07.12.19

Marvelosi
Sir Of Vereska
what do you want? it's an addon!

v
vstorspb 07.12.19

Marvelosi wrote:
In General the map is two times less than the fifth part and all 22 story missions and 8 quests. 8 his mother....
Yes, I also heard or read somewhere in the news, and for a long time already. Does not roll like that. I understand Assasins Creed Odyssey I bought, so two and a half months played, never finished, decided to come back and play the game when all the DLC will be released. This is a good investment, not a penny mind. And here - most likely the torrent and then provided that feedback will be good and will have time and mood. Or suddenly I'll start the money of the booty is, but it is unlikely, unfortunately.

G
GenoX 07.12.19

Marvelosi
There is still 7 pieces of expeditions. Consider the same mission.

G
GenoX 07.12.19

Really confused not even the map size or the number of missions, and completely unnecessary RPG elements. In assassins was bad enough, but to put them in the edge of the headlight is really a crazy idea.

-
-MODEUZ- 07.12.19

Well, I for example immediately will not fly. Wait a week or look at the reviews (maybe slag will). 5th for example was not interested, but bought purely because of the positive reviews and was satisfied.
That's just co-op not really gone: playing with Amigo, but the free time we do not coincide, as a result, in the beginning only sensitive to run, and then the mess happened - that I went that he.

And by the way, remains an open question on what laucher to buy the game. If I got into Uplay, and the other on Steam to play together when we can?

f
fanatDimyBilana 07.12.19

-MODEUZ-
If I got into Uplay, and the other on Steam to play together when we can?
In Far Cry 5 so moruo was. There will also be

By the way, available on Steam pre-load... of 17.2 Gb

V
Vladimir2307 07.12.19

fontdimen
I 17.82 Gb Ubisoft.