3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valv999 08.12.19 04:58 am

The proposed Assembly snaryajenie for different game types(PVP PVE). (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Need armor under an assault rifle. Its desirable characteristics are:
HP - not less than 300 thousand (approximately 4500)
Damage is not below 5200
Electronics - what will remain
What we have now

23 Comments
Sort by:
P
Po63om6e 08.12.19

Valv999
Ahaha, well, you have collected slag.

P
Pupsik 3D 08.12.19

Go in there,there is still some raki or cheaters.

P
Po63om6e 08.12.19

Baby 3D
there are no cheaters!

P
Pupsik 3D 08.12.19

Po63om6e
A lot,my friend and I played there the whole party were these ****

L
Lavuer 08.12.19

Urgently change the bag to something decent.

d
dima 353 08.12.19

Valv999
LOOK AT MY GEAR

E
EKCTPACEHC 08.12.19

Both fine for PVE, for PVP survivability a little, and sets you need to collect for bonuses, and not soup, you will shovel full, cotton however.
Will dress up like bums in a Dark area, are dying like flies and yelling chitr cheater)))

d
d.r.plastic.feat 08.12.19

Green crap with a fried egg yet

e
evilmax88 08.12.19

now for pvp set Shadow Banshee of the 4 elements in HP and weapons, the other two strategist on electronics

a
andryushindv 08.12.19

Tell me what kit to build for Pve running around with assault and sniper?!

d
dobryy vanya 08.12.19

andryushindv
Read moreabout the condition sets? The predator gives 8% to melee and the armor look for +damage by sniper and assault. Punk rework of the armor will also help

a
andryushindv 08.12.19

good van
Everything flows, everything changes. PP + machine Gun = fire and garden )) 4 nomad + 2 lone star = and sea fan are provided.

d
dobryy vanya 08.12.19

andryushindv
Nomad gives only recover two stars ammunition. And where is the profit to guns? He wear 3 stars and 3 militants. And profit of the weapon, and stab+armor.

M
Mur6666 08.12.19

View Vladislav channel, there he carefully explains what sets it is better to collect and what it is and impenetrable PVE sets and PVP there is, the canal Cobweb, and by the way, for PVE as for me better 3 strategist 3 annealing(3 things on the electronics and 1 for weapons 1 on stamina) calibrated things almost everyone on the reservation and one on the power of the skill from the skill field clinic and aganuu turret, and a fire starts just hard, currently standing in range of the infirmary, and you stupidly punching can not, other wild

M
MikuHadsune 08.12.19

I carry the sniper rifle for 3 things and 3 time hunter. The damage of the sniper rifle like hell, but there is a minus. I'm a glass cannon. Survivability only 190к. So this set is just for pve, for pvp there's the Banshee, and collect.

V
Vovalars 08.12.19

Valv999

How do you play, do not understand.

j
jigadloff 08.12.19

Vovalars
Yes, you look at the dates! People in 2K16 wrote)) Then secret sets did not exist!

V
Vovalars 08.12.19

jigadloff
Are you saying I got a bad set?)
Health more necessary for pvp, just how much?

V
Vovalars 08.12.19

jigadloff
And classified the sets I have, only the armor secret, anti-theft Pref of Velenje not working.

j
jigadloff 08.12.19

Vovalars
Yes I generally not about it)) Simple you people ask the question 2 years later, he is not bingotravel, his set was assembled intuitively (micovic anti-theft, gambling, and support as needed-mostly avtoprobok or urban assault)