3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Ser-e-zha 08.12.19 04:59 am

Why the need for a second Steam account?

Why need two and bolee accounts in Steam and how to use them?
20 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowclonejutsu 08.12.19

Ser-e-zha
do not suffer, you only need one

S
Ser-e-zha 08.12.19

Shadowclonejutsu
This is not the answer to the question. I would like to read more about the specifics, and those who are not familiar with this theme too.

m
mrKaktak 08.12.19

Ser-e-zha
question rubric...what you two hands and how to use them...as they want and use!with giveaways farm cards and otterlei one ACC..twitch stream with several akkov where the fall of the chests

S
Ser-e-zha 08.12.19

mrKaktak wrote:
with giveaways farm cards and otterlei on one ACC
Why farmatsia card on another account?

S

Ser-e-zha
there are all sorts of distribution, etc. the incentive, make a hundred accounts during a hand, collect swag (cards, or some galoot), then sell it - say 1shtuka is 3-4 rubles, with 100 accounts you have - 300-400 rubles, per one received in the account =) next, taking the loot with a 5% Commission fee through any of the exchange of gear from the COP or docki = profit if you are student or have no place to take money

S
Ser-e-zha 08.12.19

Shadowclonejutsu
I read that on one computer more than 10 accounts cannot be enrolled...

S

Ser-e-zha
what prevents hide IP, instances of steam, or work through a virtual machine? lots of options bypass all this

S
Ser-e-zha 08.12.19

Shadowclonejutsu
This can be somewhere to read.

G
GG4 08.12.19

Ser-e-zha
You better about the jobs available in your city on sites read than this nonsense to do with the ACC.

S
Ser-e-zha 08.12.19

GG4
I will be glad to read about the job offer and gusts side.

O
Olga Sergienko 08.12.19

mrKaktak
that is, can the two accounts of the game itself to download free?

m
mrKaktak 08.12.19

Olga Sergienko
those which are distributed for free(but the incentive they paid)...which have card...basically this game is 30 p

B
BoriskaE 08.12.19

Ser-e-zha
I am 51, I have three accounts :) One from the father, the second for over 12 years, my third American to play there could be guaranteed without violating the license. My son is already 5-th (my two, his mother, himself, his grandfather). It is a pity that their is cannot be merged (keeping the design, just as the memory of man), the Developer wrote - promised to think about it.

G
Grandshot 08.12.19

The second Steam account is needed in order to make the embers with his main account translate [This advice is outdated by 9 years]

D
Delphis 08.12.19

there is a theme to the incentive about multiple accounts and the pumping level

D
Delphis 08.12.19

and in addition to the pumping level of meaning in the two accounts not unless you want an exact copy of your account, but in this sense even less than the farm levels using twinks

S
Ser-e-zha 08.12.19

Delphis
Where is this topic?

D
Delphis 08.12.19

Ser-e-zha this guy apparently deleted it, but this topic was created Shade_of_KinG, you can add it to friends and ask how it's done

G
Grot138 08.12.19

Don't know I have three Akka - one primary, one to farm cards with hands of games (below main do not litter the various indie fakes) and the third just to. Profit with this is not much use just for convenience.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 08.12.19

Don't know , I only have one and it is enough.