3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 08.12.19 04:59 am

Not suitable Seva (Resident Evil 2)

In short, rearranging Windows,before doing this of course kept the saves to another drive in the end when they threw them in a folder 883710 game does not see them,what the fuck,well at least all that opened was preserved.
11 Comments
Sort by:
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 08.12.19

Of course they saves will not be predhoditi. Buy the game and problems with savegames will not

s
saa0891 08.12.19

00 Brave sailor wrote:
Of course they saves will not be predhoditi. Buy the game and problems with savegames will not
Why write any nonsense,I pre-order as soon as it appeared on steam.

And by the way if was pertake saves without problems would be nice.

K
Kraicher 08.12.19

saa0891 wrote:
I pre-order as soon as it appeared on steam.
Well then get the Repack from Hatab. I've re-installed the game from different repackers, all saves worked.

O
Odin1997 08.12.19

saa0891
And cloud saving enabled? If Yes, then download from the cloud, done a long time ago and no problems with saving, even on another computer if you been off, I here not the assistant - the same as competent)

s
saa0891 08.12.19

Kraicher wrote:
Well then get the Repack from Hatab.
Not,well, it's hemorrhoids.

Odin1997 wrote:
cloud saving enabled?
Disabled because with them on the contrary the problems are (plus again, the game has a limit on the number of saves),I'm just the first time I face this crap all worked fine,saved the folder with the saves to another drive,then copied them back and everything works fine.

K
Kraicher 08.12.19

saa0891 wrote:
(plus again, the game has a limit on the number of saves
I don't know. The patch actually overwrites. I had somewhere 67 saves.

s
saa0891 08.12.19

Kraicher wrote:
The patch actually overwrites.
The fact of the matter is,I had saved all the scripts plus normal and hard,and the game has only 20 slots.

s
saa0891 08.12.19

What the crap happened,now I go in game to see how many slots and what I see,all the saves in place.

K
Kraicher 08.12.19

saa0891
You know, like I had this situation with a loss saves (although I always keep separately on another log. drive before the Windows reinstallation) after reinstalling Windows. Seva all games worked, and what game saves were not visible. In the menu, only new game.

s
saa0891 08.12.19

Kraicher
Okay,the main thing that it worked and that I was upset.

N
Nikolay Nepokolebimyy 08.12.19

saa0891
don't be surprised. In Yupley also saves fly away forever. So pirates more profitable store.