3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dorian 08.12.19 05:00 am

Help to kill the Dragon-undead (Gothic 2)

People, please give some tips how to kill the last dragon-the undead. I've been shalalda :( nepoluchaetsya. Playing a paladin. The game you want to pass :)
21 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark paladin 08.12.19

I think you have night of the Raven( the heavier version of Gothic 2 rather thoughtful), and not purely Gothic2.
Then read. So approach it with foot beliara and water it and water it-the vile until you die - this option is for those who know battle tactics in Gothic and pump the ability to wield melee weapons. I think for you it's fantastic - you pass it the first time.
Option 1 - the real, but itself did not check - you must have a scroll of reduce the monster( what to do with it he guessed)
Option 2 - the most realistic - you must have a couple of scrolls call of the demon( one demon wets an ice dragon in the night Raven), but for the last dragon it's not enough (you need about three scrolls, and cast each one separately, and they each other peremochat) plus use Foot beliara. As the saying goes combination. And spell all paludinosa except to destroy the undead in the expansion night of the Raven bullshit - I checked.
Option 3 - not tried - swing the crossbow up to 100 take a heavy crossbow of hunter dragon, directly in a hall Irdorath he is( probably not just) and combine it with scrolls to call the demon.
Option 4 - any weapon of urine a vile, but don't forget to Dodge, although this is unnecessary because you should be heavy armor (150,150,fuck,fuck) + belt walking on the fire and ring of fire and the amulet of Innos)
Options to soak it a lot, say like ten times the past Gothic 2 night of the Raven, and now hooked on Morovind with its Addons and plugins( especially Better Bodies).
I specifically did not consider the net Gothic 2 without the add - ons- it's all very easy to ugliness.
By the way in the expansion shadow magic dragons death from the second Chapter - it's true.

D
Dorian 08.12.19

Dark paladin thanks for the advice helped. The main problem was that I did not have heavy armor paladin (I have them and OFC), plus the always this I Claw beliara never preobrazilo on the altar beliara. But nevertheless the enemy is dead! :)

D
Dark paladin 08.12.19

Always happy to try to instruct on the right path.
And about heavy armor, really go the halls Irdorath without a reservation(without any armor, naked), but very long and tedious, and even at 44, and dexterity 10.

D
D1Dnt 08.12.19

By the way, the rain of fire helped me a lot. Immediately half of my life was demolished.

A
AlladinSPb 08.12.19

Dragon-the undead when playing as a paladin single-handedly killed the rune of destruction of evil (for two)
Pimp Manu more!!!
First time: threw the entire Manu - run, drunk of the potion - go back, finish the job.
Elementary

W
WarPrizrak 08.12.19

For Palladin, don't understand how you can not kill him.At the end of the game ruined by drink mana and go dragon ubiati .After a conversation with him vybegallo from the cave and from the entrance of the bullet in him some kind of light spell(can't remember how long in Gotha did not play) until he dies.
A mage is even easier.Ran, take-banish undead(more efficient) and from three to five shocks to kill him.
For hire running around in circles and water dragon to death ,but there is a difficulty because the dragon can throw at the wall,there act on the situation.
PS do NOT RUN up TO the CELLS IF you don'T WANT to SEE ORCS and UNDEAD, AND the night SKY.

D
DeMoZ 08.12.19

There, the Board was of the type arboleta necessary, but the point is that for steep arboleta have a lot of power, and the damage involved, the skill( in this case, it is not enough). Effectiveness will bow. It is necessary to pump agility
+agility in damage. Thus, the effect more.
Melee weapons with the participation of agility enough,the same claw beliara he adapts to lowcostseo her more, so the rears are closed(I mean the same, and sometimes you have to melee to use against trolls for example ).
The method is not patented so use. I've tried out. But the dragon is undead I was given hard. If it wasn't for army of darkness, the stars in diamonds it's all mine.

e
elims 08.12.19

Onion generally the most powerful weapons in the Night of the Raven. Rocked the agility to 140 (100 points and seliem all, the rest of the belt, rings, amulet) and onions until about 80, well, a bow hunter of dragons, so the poor dragons from a dozen arrows went, I even got upset when the first kill was so easy...

D
DarkWarlock 08.12.19

Anyway, magic is better....

N
NeoStalker 08.12.19

Especially the summons... but interest falls off quickly...

e
elims 08.12.19

Yeah, favorite spell, rain of fire, in the second Chapter, drink haste potion, take in hand the rain, and run like a bad around the castle, the orcs behind him are collected, as all gathered, so they with one blow and stand, remnants from the bow finish, I levelup three at a time gained =)

S
SIRIUS2 08.12.19

Dragon I macarel along with caused by a demon, so it's easier and faster.

S
Sergey Churakov 08.12.19

to kill the last boss IMPOSSIBLE weapons!!!
The only way to victory -- it's magic. By the way for newbies in the halls full of cool scrolls.
Now about tactics
Suit, talking, two times to banish the undead, and he's dead.
Possible shrinkage of the monster, read, get feathers, and he's dead.
3 rain of fire, also 2 times.
In GENERAL, ANY MAGIC 5 or 6 LAPS.

S
Sergey Churakov 08.12.19

I'm talking about a fair fight, no codes

D
DonLeno 08.12.19

It is necessary to swing. Mobs not on the map in order for you to bypass them.

A
Agent_Smit75 08.12.19

Melee dragons are real CRAP, ie if one-on-one crap but if you call a couple skeletons or something the thread is not falling with a few blows of the dragon, then he begins otvlekites and then all becomes on the places.
If one subtlety in the attack in principle, any way, if the dragon art of Macheda it is undesirable to hit MELEE twice in a row, it saritsa you will, that if your shot it will make someone from Samonov then you can again hit him and he's still agrisa on Samonov.
Although you can simply rebounding after the shock that he pushed you to your attacks, perhaps two-handed weapons only on dragons and makes sense, but ito is very conditional, one-handed speed still spit the power of two-handed, too small difference in damage between them to actually have a point in two-handed, purely an Amateur so to speak. :)
About bows here said it right, monoe weapon is a bow with almost maximum pumped agility, stronger just fiery rain, and the like but it's not a weapon but magic all the same.
I have a mercenary Archer with dragon bow and 200 dexterity, passed Minental and more than half Yarkendara, (this custom aisle so to speak) out there right now, all cleaned up apart from the camp of the bandits, but I don't brush and pass is fine with the quests.
Was this character a few times, the last dragon fell from 5-6 shots like only the trolls remained invulnerable, but they can melee kill there power out about a hundred, with chagoi master trolls not a problem vaabsche.

D
Denis79PC 08.12.19

Potion of haste,a few blows with a sword.Everything!!!Note the time-8 seconds.Pumped force 180,100 two-handed sword.

t
tatunserg 08.12.19

I just soaked the last dragon and he didn't even realize HOW ... found on the way to it some kind of spell,outfitted...first threw a rain of fire,and then this spell, the wings,and the dragon is dead...
But once played a paladin,decided to become an Archer,but the wrong pump,and the ice dragon got stuck,so the game never passed,all methods tried,but scrolls have no was not a single call of the demon,but he had not time to kill him,and I damage apply could almost dragon,because in advance of paziral plates and drinks agility and development cost a lot of points,and it looks like weapon skill was damage from strength,and the dragon was restored to life...even tried Silvio to lure him but it didn't work.So they gave up,swing the meaning was not,I barely Orc one down,n to mention all the ring.

D
Diana Meshishvili 08.12.19

All the dragons drenched with fear scroll. At the end of the conversation yuzaesh scroll of fear and immediately attack. Dragons curl up and begin to fidget not answer the damage may be trying to escape from you potion uscore to help. I all killed with the sword - no problem. Half a minute - minute, I even feel sorry for them became )

A
Anton Smetanow 08.12.19

Still pop important. Played for the first time. Who may still be useful. Killed two scrolls destroy undead three rain of fire, before it has caused
demon. Played a paladin, even waving a sword did not have. You can kill with one rain of fire, if there are scrolls scrolls 6 should be enough.