3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dwisler 08.12.19 05:00 am

Play on PC with Dualshock 4 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Gentlemen, I use the controller from the fourth Curling (dualshock 4). Prompt how correctly to connect, that all worked in the Witcher 3? Do I need some additional software? And is it possible to make the game display the icons of the buttons of the joystick from PlayStation, not from xboxomac?
29 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dwisler 08.12.19

antropolog13
Thank you. But there is no information on the second question, about the icons of the buttons in the game.

a
antropolog13 08.12.19

Dwisler
officially PC does not support DualShock, and therefore no icons will not be

D
Dwisler 08.12.19

antropolog13
I thought there was the possibility of replacing some files in a directory to achieve this. As was the case with dark souls.

a
antropolog13 08.12.19

Dwisler
I could be wrong, the DS played 30 minutes, but if the DS port of the console, there could be icons for the buttons DualShock, and the Witcher on the PC version they have provided

A
Aleg Mogilov 08.12.19

http://www.playground.ru/files/mortal_kombat_x_motioninjoy_podklyuchenie_dgoystika_ot_ps3-93876/#comment-13406737

d
demanik1 08.12.19

Dwisler
Shake and put https://inputmapper.com/downloads/category/3-ds4windows and http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/ru-ru/d/xbox-360-controller-for-windows
all ready to play. I play on a PC with дуалшок4

L
Laygun 08.12.19

Thanks, helped!

A
Aleksandr Starodubcev 08.12.19

Put this prog http://ds4windows.com and no firewood and settings.
Run it, connect DualShock via Bluetooth or cord and everything works.
Your DualShock is defined as the standard 360й gamepad.
About the icons XS for Mortal Kombat X fans have made patches which icons of Boxing bolshakovsky changed.
Itself I use already a week, everything is fine. Even touchpad panel running in Windows as a mouse (although not very comfortable)

V
Vencel91 08.12.19

Played Witcher 3 on Dualshock 4 SERVER using SCP Everything is working fine, since the last update correctly reacts to pressing, the menu skips over lines and so on, as zaborot?

J
Joker_ha_ha_ha 08.12.19

Vencel91
When it slips it means that one click is defined as 2, perhaps in the patch added support for DualShock without any prog, by the way in games from yubikov and Batman last DualShock works without additional software and buttons from PSCI and touchpad working.

s
sanchez752 08.12.19

I use DS4Windows with this profile http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/76/? - adds quick save on the PS button and touchpad for scrolling through menus. Top added display of battery charge from green to red - at DS4 this is very bad. And tie this profile to run the Witcher. The rest played now set up like this.
Though added support for the DS4 to 1.06, but for a quick save for Claudia to go missing, especially if you play on the TV.
antropolog13
In DS there is no icons PS, replaced from 360го mod.
A year before the release promised full support for the DS4 and Neher...
In many games pre-build a similar splash. But even if not, you can always add. Even in KOTOR 2 there is full support.

D
Djonnikc 08.12.19

sanchez752
So what's the problem, the buttons to configure as you need. The same DS4Windows allows even the touchpad change! I personally have the quick save is on the top button of the touchpad, as everyone else is busy (inventory, map, task).
And the top button casually and did not press)) That's another plus PS by the way, everything can be changed and customized!

s
sanchez752 08.12.19

Djonnikc
The problem? I'm talking about is not written)
Simple dashed off a mini-manual)

B
Bomber89 08.12.19

When using the Dualshock 4 to the laptop literally cheremi minute (maybe less) loses konekt with him. Tell me what to do?!)

f
faust666666666 08.12.19

Bomber89
Remove the controller from Bluetooth devices and then re-plug it and before you add go into the properties of the added controller and put a check mark in the option"driver for mouse and keyboard - OK - then you add and you will have happiness. If it does not write, will help

A
Alex Hawk 08.12.19

So what about the initial question? Is it possible to not see the Xbox buttons, namely, buttons Dualshock ? As for the Witcher 3.

f
faust666666666 08.12.19

Alex Hawk
There are mods on these icons I set and I have all worked. But why? If the Witcher 3 with the latest patch already by default supports DualShock, plus supports touch panel and the backlight shines in the color, depending on your actions in the game - the red blazes when using Igny, blue burn on Aarde. Orange, if you take the steel sword, blue if silver. White if using axi

f
faust666666666 08.12.19

antropolog13
DualShock officially supported on PC, it's not all games support it.

A
Alex Hawk 08.12.19

faust666666666
Yes, it's all right.

K
Kirill Medvedev 08.12.19

faust666666666
You have all this support worked on the wire or via Bluetooth, too? I wire everything is fine is defined as дс4 with all icons , but on Android the game does not see it(