3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexReddds 08.12.19 05:06 am

Xbox One X Playstation 4 VS Pro (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Let's be honest, time is short! What to choose? I think the opinions of many will help everyone to understand where we can truly enjoy the game without all the dips! Someone from journalists has noticed that 4 and PS Pro does not always keep 30 FPS! That's just please, this time do without a PC! Please feel free to voice your opinion!
30 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatmanWayne221 08.12.19

AlexReddds
I'll take my ps4 slim. And Yes, the drawdown is how much 5 fps? If so then finally do not care, on the PC there have been drawdowns worse.

G
Garry3Fingers 08.12.19

I have Pro, so I will be on her to eat myltse the movie in 4K for cinematic 24 frames and where is the guarantee that there will be drawdowns x box?

i
ilyhadim 08.12.19

Well, let's think objectively, let's say, if it was only in this game. But the point is what to take Juan just for the sake of red dead redemprion 2 stupid. Be to get a PS4, because the furnace ekzov should go like: Gost of Thushima, the last of Us 2, Dead Strending, so I recommend purchasing the PS4 , since it is what to play. Well Juan is that multiplatform Gan

m
meagarry 08.12.19

actually, IMHO, no longer a secret: want Sony-exclusives - take Proshka. do not want - take a box, it's faster.

h
hizi 08.12.19

Garry3Fingers
And what XboxX so sickly rose? Powerful half became?!

X
X_ray_83 08.12.19

AlexReddds
It all depends on the TV what is 4k and what is the matrix if this LG OLED then clearly X XBOX because it is faster will be in this быстроq panel !
In General, the TV and the monitor also affects the choice FullHD/in fact 60 vs 4k/30.

A
AlexReddds 08.12.19

X_ray_83
LG 4K took is Proshka! And now I'm thinking because a lot of talk about the fact that the Xbox wins on the graphics side!

X
X_ray_83 08.12.19

AlexReddds
Yes win less soap in 4k ! Well here to whom that is the exclusives or the XBOX media center X.

R
Recruit_Main 08.12.19

Ps 4 slim

i
inad 08.12.19

The nerve of this guy. Everything is clear with you. You will approach the xbox. In the ranks soniboev don't want somebody who thinks about the choice.

A
AlexReddds 08.12.19

inad
Well, you know, when you proshko in densely populated areas of the city and the retarding AC Syndicate, released who knows when! Mafia 3 is only good until the rain came! And RDR with your details I do not know what to expect! I want all the same best performance!

R
RikoChiko 08.12.19

AlexReddds
Wang your Proshka overheat. I do not remember that I have the mob slowed.

i
ilyhadim 08.12.19

AlexReddds
Well, you compared the worst products in the world so to speak. Everyone knows that they're not able to do optimization. And in the syndicate she Galima, better than unity but still otstoy. And for mafia 3, I love this send graphics even on kugahara with a good iron in a row. It is not an indicator, believe me, just someone who normally does their games, and someone (above) tyap blooper and ready, and figs with him who how it will work, because the main thing was released )

F
FallenGhost 08.12.19

If you remember the first part, then on the Xbox 360, it was better than on the PS3. The graphics were better, and slumps FPS, it was either less or not there at all. But he passed on the PS3.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 08.12.19

Ps4 of course. Xbox is dead as a gaming platform.

G
GunslinGa_MZ 08.12.19

DDR on the box was better and looked in the current generation box is completely drained. So PS4 only.

Y
Yo-Rik 08.12.19

Put on proshko easier, but in FullHD with high fps. The samosa 4K 6510. Although gouka 4K works better than FullHD.

A
An__ei 08.12.19

Ps4 video displays 1080p 60Hz. Enough for a modern TV. new hdr ultrahd TV. can be customized with fulhd up to ultrahd. The picture is much better compared to the fullhd monitor, wqhd and no brains. This game because of online and the new FIFA will not take due to ping lag multiplayer tough.

A
AlexReddds 08.12.19

The question is that it does not introduce us now to refer to is RDR on PS! The Xbox version we have not seen, tell us nothing...Now all apocopate myself Curling, and then turns and sagging fps, etc. I personally confused the fact that many of your gamers and journalists are waiting for boksovskie version...

g
gloccc 08.12.19

I'm on a normal slime I will play , for I have not Proshka . And to take the coffin this is all sheer idiocy , because I think that exclusives no