3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 08.12.19 05:08 am

Not a smooth picture (NieR: Automata)

Oh God, how technically crappy game. Probably worse is not met. And most importantly prologue so lured... Vryatli someone experienced, but still ask before you delete it. I have a monitor that supports G-Sync and the graphics card 2080TI. That is, it pulls the game perfectly, and fps a lot (115, because the frequency of the monitor is also 115), but even in spite of a number of frames, the picture is not smooth, and with a very serious jerks. Put windowed mode was better, but still jerks. What's funny is that the longer you play, the worse it gets. By the end of the prologue became horror as disgusting, and in control panel FARa, where framerate-chart, it is there in spurts , and red (though the frame rate is always consistently high)
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
RadM0nd 08.12.19

Try FAR remove. If the resolution is really quite hurts the eyes, something he seems as is the second mode, which should be more stable.

F
FiftyFour7250 08.12.19

RadM0nd
No, not in this case. Without it everything else and the permission is added below. Here is something else the problem... most likely the whole point here in this chart, the fact that I have constantly in fractions of a second image tears... and that herewith longer you play the worse it gets. Probably something in the memory, or RAM throws, and clean

D
DeltaThreeEight 08.12.19

FiftyFour7250
Tried vertical sync on?

F
FiftyFour7250 08.12.19

DeltaThreeEight
I have a g-sync monitor. Long to explain what it is, but if in short, the premium version of the v-sync, which is always and everywhere enabled. But Yes, I tried zero sense, because the jerks of another nature

v
v-hlam 08.12.19

FiftyFour7250
Developed when the game is released this vidyuhi was not and most likely they have a patch finished for potderzhki a new generation of graphics cards have
but judging by the fact that they are available for vidyuhi patch is still not gash you do understand

R
RadM0nd 08.12.19

XS well, you probably because of the bells and whistles vidyuhi and Monica problem, because I have, at the time of the first pass was FX4300 and RX460 and everything went pretty smoothly.
And Yes, I just want to clarify, you have the same license cost?

d
dimontok 08.12.19

FiftyFour7250
All that digging can help.
Спойлерhttps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=952874949

091 08.12.19

I played pirates on some kind of amd r9 285 in the window using Borderless Gaming and was stable footage (I mean no jerks\in the realities of 45-60),
and then the 2080, and even ti.

... maybe it's a joke?

091 08.12.19

RadM0nd
I, too, by the way fx was. Only 8320e

and consistently