3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iRustik 08.12.19 05:08 am

Hangs on the boot screen (Apex Legends)

After you press play Origin, plays the Intro of EA, then there is a loading screen, nothing happens further. Loaded indefinitely. You can only go to the desktop by clicking on Escape. What's the problem?
14 Comments
Sort by:
e
enemyFIRST 08.12.19

iRustik
Same problem , the game does not start . what to do ???

_
__DiFors__ 08.12.19

need to restart PC after installation
I had the same thing
I just rebooted the computer and it worked

i
iRustik 08.12.19

__DiFors__
Chet did not help.

e
enemyFIRST 08.12.19

__DiFors__
Did NOT help = ( the Plaka

M
Mornal 08.12.19

Try VPN to connect

R
RomanAleshin68 08.12.19

Same problem. Rebooting does not help, if that.

R
RomanAleshin68 08.12.19

Found a solution to the problem. I have to warn you that writing about solving the problem on Windows 10, so the solution may be different for previous versions. But the point is, I think, will remain the same. Go to settings, then network tab status select configure settings for adapter. In the resulting window, click the right button of the mouse on your adapter, then properties, then find the IPv4, click on the line with the left button of your mouse and select properties. In the opened window find the line Preferred DNS server, and make it so that she looked like 8.8.8.8. Put a check in line to confirm your settings when you exit, I press OK, again OK and try to run the game.

e
enemyFIRST 08.12.19

RomanAleshin68
that kind of nonsense

e
enemyFIRST 08.12.19

RomanAleshin68
where did you get it ?

D
DOKTOP-CTOMA 08.12.19

this is for ps4, if I'm not mistaken... it works there, not only in this game

R
RomanAleshin68 08.12.19

enemyFIRST
on the EA forums. And if you have not noticed, I had a similar problem. And I solved it this way.

s
simon_deniska 08.12.19

RomanAleshin68
Did not help(

R
RomanAleshin68 08.12.19

simon_deniska
sad. Maybe I just poorly described. Suggest you look about this issue on the EA forums.

M
MrMachete 08.12.19

same problem in my house, two computers and other plays bro and it all works fine, I tried to go through his computer and not a Fig did not work, still infinite loading, told him to go through my computer and it all started. As I understand it is not the computer or the Internet, but the problem is the ACC.