3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr. Alien 08.12.19 05:08 am

When you start the game, nothing happens. (Colin McRae: DiRT 2)

Hi all, one day, you guys already helped me, maybe now will help. In General. I downloaded dirt 2 is set, wanted to really enjoy the game but when I launch absolutely nothing happens. And Yes, I know that PG was already a similar forum, but there solution did not help me. Already and package the games for windows life recommended also put that too on ng hanging. Nothing helps. I have windows 7 x64.
PS re-installed without anti-virus is not good anymore.
Thanks in advance for possible assistance.
21 Comments
Sort by:
R
RAZIEL_ 08.12.19

windows 7 x64, version 3.5.88.0 GfWL, the game starts and runs without problems.
You have all this installed from?
Spoiler

v
vftor 08.12.19

RAZIEL_
Such high requirements are not needed for games 2009. You just have to find and download the right distribution. I have Colin McRae: DiRT 2 [RePack] (2009) RUS/ENG, Version: 1.1, Size 3.20 GB without Games for Windows LIVE Author Repack VITEK, and everything works fine on Win.7 x64.

M
Mr. Alien 08.12.19

RAZIEL_
All of this is. The version of gfwl Repack. Does not start.
vftor
I have the Repack from ultraISO. Weighs 3.17 GB, file as may have guessed ISO, but I read it through winrar, because daemon tools doesn't want to mount the disk image.

m
mclarens67 08.12.19

Mr. Alien is the problem a thousand times already discussed as it relates to and with gta4, or put gfwl the version said above, either you broken downloaded the Repack, the other swing, they are in the Internet just a bunch, try a Repack from mechanics, r.g. games, r.g. boxpack, etc.

v
vftor 08.12.19

Mr. Alien wrote:
daemon tools doesn't want to mount the disk image.
How is it not ? Change it or download another version.

M
Mr. Alien 08.12.19

vftor
Was the lite version, downloaded pro. The way had dinner together and I reinstalled the game with everything that was there . The result is the same. Probably still repak curve, but is likely a different download I can not.

v
vftor 08.12.19

Mr. Alien
I do not understand what the problem is to find in the Internet the Repack and download. I sometimes have to download several Repack (20-40 GB) and to choose the best.

R
RAZIEL_ 08.12.19

Mr. Alien
here's a working image, tested on seven and ten
Спойлерhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1p-6DTB6M5OaJKQRKhE3QqEQPdschrRgf/view?usp=sharing

M
Mr. Alien 08.12.19

RAZIEL_
Thanks, bro. Tomorrow will test.

v
vftor 08.12.19

RAZIEL_
Checked your distro Win.7 x64 - test. Did not install DirectX, Rapture 3D (previously tried, no use), Visual C++. Microsoft Games for Windows LIVE is not installed (files XLive not created) - only POPs up a window error. Set your Microsoft Games for Windows LIVE (from DiRT 2 without GFWL), which is not listed in the registry, but creates a file XLive. I have work games DiRT 2, DiRT 3, FUEL. Installed the profile in GFWL, and the game start without any problems. Only tweaked the config to full screen (it was in the window).

R
RAZIEL_ 08.12.19

vftor
There XLive pulled from the network, puts 3.5.92.0 may on seven this version does not work on ten effort of plowing with this XLive. I when the game installed a few years ago on the seven, then put 3.5.88.0.
The seven XLive 3.5.92.0 the game works, only to be saved does not want, human thing start to begin with, and then with XLive to understand.

v
vftor 08.12.19

RAZIEL_
Exactly, I never understood. And in my GFWL is installed without a network connection. This GFWL I took from your distribution. Maybe now this distro can not be found in the Internet.

v
vftor 08.12.19

That is in the PG there is such a program: Red Faction: Guerrilla. Games for Windows - LIVE Setup 3.0 QFE1. Only it version 3.0. And I have 3.3.24. But still, probably rolled.

v
vftor 08.12.19

RAZIEL_
RAZIEL_ wrote:
There XLive pulled from the network, puts 3.5.92.0 may on seven this version does not work
Well, maybe. Probably for the Win.10. And when I put 1 time passed, the race has survived. Generally speaking, all we need to check almost.

R
RAZIEL_ 08.12.19

Mr. Alien
In any case, XLive where I have to exactly seven runs
Спойлерhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/12kCTxWOrHiU2S0O2m6wD8OtRmj2djvq7/view?usp=sharing

v
vftor 08.12.19

RAZIEL_
And is installed without connection to the Internet ?

R
RAZIEL_ 08.12.19

vftor
If you're talking about XLive, then Yes, everything is there and Internet is not needed.

v
vftor 08.12.19

RAZIEL_
Clear. Thank you. Will come in handy.

S
Slava.SU 24.05.21

RAZIEL_
Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 x64 1809 RU by OVGorskiy 02.2021 on this system games for windows live stubbornly does not want to work (gives an error)! games for windows live reinstalled 10 times!

R
RAZIEL_ 01.06.21

Slava.SU
I don't know what's with the top ten, I'll check it tomorrow.