3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angry Destroyer 08.12.19 06:37 pm

How do you feel about actor Jason Statham

How do you feel about this actor. What movie did you like? And what do you think of him?
33 Comments
Sort by:
s
shrek605 08.12.19

Positive actor, always perfectly cope with the role. Great physique.

D
Diablonos 08.12.19

And who is it?

D
Don Thomas Falcone 08.12.19

Mediocre actor, who starred in mediocre films at once, many of whom will never pay off. Almost all of the roles are the same as the plot that can be described as good guy randomly gets into trouble, is brutally beaten by his enemies and at the end emerges victorious. The exception is perhaps that masterpiece, the films of guy Ritchie Maps, money, two guns and Big win, but then they Statham is not left in the development plan.

p
pochtipushkin 08.12.19

The actor? He's an actor? Hmmmm. . . Strange, I always thought that actor is something much more than just a bald head and full body (not very big) . . . All what he's capable of is a pathetic bezymiannyi, the same type of carriers, mechanics, plumbers, plumbing. . .

w
we get what we deserve 08.12.19

best
my stepfather like him

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 08.12.19

infantilus flegmatikas

really?

looks like you have a cool stepdad =)

B
Bombardirovschik 08.12.19

Well, actually it's quite a nice actor. So Yes, he constantly makes the same faces but his face is at least not stupid like all of Ashton of kutcherov or there's Channing Tatum some.
In action movies he looks good, fights and shootings makes from the heart , not Philo.
Hunky actor shorter.

L
Listoman 08.12.19

Rules actor of the genre of All bends one cool type

D
Dasharand 08.12.19

I treat Statham positively only in his first movies, for found him a talented filmmaker (guy Ritchie). After the films of this Director in films with Statham almost the same plot, and the hero does not change is brutal and strong man. As for me, the best movie with him snatch

o
oltr 08.12.19

Norms. I was, until I slid into a conveyor thrash fighters

D
Delphis 08.12.19

Dasharand
and cards, money, two barrel?

o
oltr 08.12.19

Delphis
More: Big score, the Robbery in Baker street, 13 ...

D
Delphis 08.12.19

oltr
by the way, robbery is also good movie

D
Delphis 08.12.19

13 and I looked, I don't know

o
oltr 08.12.19

Delphis
Norms. Thriller. Although there is not Statham in the lead role and even
Spoilerage

D
Delphis 08.12.19

oltr
he still ostrosyuzhetnyy *mobile* there, but from what I remember.. I don't remember the movie, but you know what, I liked the movie )

S
Saimontey 08.12.19

Happy cool actor it's a pity that he in all the movies quite the same

P
Protocol10 08.12.19

gaben_nuwell
Statham is a good actor, but of course to Sasha Nevsky does not hold neither in the physical nor in acting training. I should learn him a lot.

A
Angry Destroyer 08.12.19

Don Thomas Falcone
I love the paintings with his participation as a Adrenalin/2, Last frontier lock, stock and two Smoking barrels, Big money, etc. and has lagged behind development as a dramatic actor, he's dealing only with the physical demands in the films without the aid of stuntmen, and not many can. And so, I agree with you. He makes films fans of his work.

A
Angry Destroyer 08.12.19

ZiZu Zankercu
This is just my favorite film with his participation, trash under the name of Adrenaline 2!)