3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F1RA3AVR 08.12.19 06:38 pm

Installation of mods (Dragon Age: Origins)

Hello dear players)
I would like to ask help if someone knows how to install the mods on Dragon Age Origins help please!!!)
7 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hitomi Eiri 08.12.19

And the cost for crap that is described under each mod, to create a theme? 99%, throw the mod in the documents folder, override all. In other cases, look at the description and do as written.

F
F1RA3AVR 08.12.19

If you don't mind can we exchange skype details and I will tell tomorrow and I know nothing about that

a
aKinave 08.12.19

Depends on what mod. In most cases, the folder (or file) with the mod need to throw in C:\Users\user\Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age\packages\core\override
There are also mods that install via DAO Modmanager (if you want to put this - write in PM, will help).
Well, ENB and SweetFX mods need to throw in the root folder of the game

K
Kraicher 08.12.19

F1RA3AVR
Well go to Internet. There is a lot of information on this topic. Really lazy to read, think, experiment.

M
MaximBog 08.12.19

Hello)
Please tell me through what program created mods for Dragon Age:Origins

O
Oksana Chertsova 12.11.21

DAO-Modmanager installs essli mod in DAZIP format, but if it's an archive? Well, ok opened the archive there are a bunch of files, select the dazip, install, and with other files in the archive, what should I do? as they do not need to be installed? Why then are they in the archive? where to put them then?

z
zl_leshiy 12.11.21

Oksana Chertsova
Dragon Age packages core override
create a folder there and discard the rest of the files, although look in the read me in the archive, it says where to throw.