3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Bondarenko 1 08.12.19 09:08 pm

Fatal application error re2.exe code (Resident Evil 2)

Please tell me what to do with this type of error. There was already a similar problem the other guy, but error codes are different. DirectX updated if th

17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Bondarenko 1 08.12.19

p.s. the same stuff (down to the error code, I pumped the day before) was with the 7th resident, but I'm not particularly interested in, including just scored and was demolished. But now that's critical! In addition to this game this season, I nifiga not Shine.

P
Patrick Kharkov 08.12.19

Alexei Bondarenko 1
Pirates? Litsuha? The game is generally never you have not started, and every time you start gives this error?
Or she did before this error started, only now it won't run due to error?
Judging by the text described in the error, then there is a problem with the Renderer and shaders for DX11.

A

Patrick Kharkov
Pirates, never start, every time this error.
What is a render?

A

Patrick Kharkov
and thank you for your prompt response, this is just balm for the soul

P
Patrick Kharkov 08.12.19

Alexei Bondarenko 1
Even as an option, you may have not the latest version of Windows 10 x64
If so, then update Windows, and then launch the game, maybe this will eliminate this error.
Because I have pirates from Hatab, and the game always starts without this error, keyboard, and gamepad also always work, and many others, for some reason the keyboard is not working, too many are already here, and the Incentive complained of this problem. And the picture I have in the game, no longer dark, because the solution to the problem with the black picture, the rollback driver NVIDIA to version 398.82 and the game now looks complete with a color space, and no HAT as it is very light and dull like a fog, or so dark that you cannot see the pictures and textures on location. But this problem is not on this your topic, but I write this for those who have not decided the issue with a black picture in the game, and now when I put a solution that WORKS.

A

Patrick Kharkov
Windows me 7-th, directix and pack for винд7 long-standing. There is an option that you need wood for amd to update, but I can't understand which version should I download. Here is a screen I don't understand, apparently, can anyone that will explain.

P
Patrick Kharkov 08.12.19

Alexei Bondarenko 1
But on your topic, see what version is you Windows 10 x64 and you look in the Internet what is the latest version and build of Windows. And refresh, if that. Then try the game. If does not help, then download the Repack from Hatab. Because it is possible that you have a different Repack, not from Hatab. If it will not help with another Repack, and update to the latest version of Windows and build it, then what you have with the iron is not so, something does not meet the requirement for the game. As Varick, is the graphics card.

P
Patrick Kharkov 08.12.19

Alexei Bondarenko 1
Bad news. I'm not a Windows user seven: as you already understood on the basis of my above tips. I don't know that there is seven now, and what the latest version is today. Therefore, with a question about the seventh Windu, you need to contact the users of the seventh Windows. But if you are good, you have had to stand for ideas Windows 10 x64 bit.

A

Patrick Kharkov
and on account version vidyuhi not tell? I understand it is listed on the screenshot of the screen, but encrypted in the processor name.

P
Patrick Kharkov 08.12.19

Alexei Bondarenko 1
Well, you seem worth the video card from the Radeon. But I'm also not the user of the Radio. I am a user of green cards GEFORCE.
Damn, I see that you do not in gland or in Windows, and not in the render do not rummage? How are you going to do to continue to engage in such business, without basic knowledge of an ordinary user? You create a theme, for the answers, you just don't understand what you write and suggest to do. For the answers, you have a lot of questions. What is it, what is it, etc. In Google you can to know everything, and it will be faster than what you're going to sit here and monitor the hours of its subject, hopefully. that someone will give you the solution to your problems with error when starting Cutter 2

O
Odin1997 08.12.19

Alexei Bondarenko 1
On this screen there is no information about the video card, unless you have it installed, if not - then you're trying to play on the built-in processor graphics card, and it is not Gud. AMD Radeon HD 7660D; support Shader Model 5; as video memory used from a buffer RAM;
Built-in hardware video decoder Blu-ray (UVD3); support for DirectX 11, Open CL 1.1, OpenGL 3.2 and 2.1. As you can tell from this description - a graphics card built into the CPU pulls the memory from the RAM(judging by the screenshot you still integrated in the CPU graphics card), in this case, if the model of the video card and pulling resident, may not have enough operatives, in addition - it should work in 2 channel mode (2 or 4 dies of memory depending on the motherboard). Well, in the minimum game, we see no support for integrated video cards, do not write back.

B
Bruce76 08.12.19

It was good for me
https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/download/details.aspx?id=36805

A

Bruce76
already tried that, thanks, did not help

A

Odin1997
thanks, I something similar was suggested and feared that these fears were true. Anyway, this thing even 2nd Destini pulled, sometimes even 25-30 fps, so I was counting on minimal and at the resident to drive. It is visible, not destiny. By the way, the breakdown of the 8 GB of RAM on 2 channels gives 4 GB of video memory and RAM, and therefore, it is suitable for games released up to 2017.

j
jekakir 08.12.19

helped replace a video card dzhifors and the game went on was the spare although radenska more powerful is what I just did and Windows reinstalled and drivers re-installed same result was not so powerful but dragged the game on srednicki Radeon HD 5700 put dzhifors Dzhi ti 630 and voila the game runs without problems so here is how if not would the old vidyuhi not be played

A

jekakir
thank you

j
jekakir 08.12.19

but not for that here so radioname