3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Electric Wizard 08.12.19 09:09 pm

Put here your favorite cover versions of famous songs.

The format of the following:
1. Original
2. Cover
134 Comments
Sort by:
S
Svarog 08.12.19

a
atmaROZ 08.12.19

Rihanna - Russian Roulette
Two versions of one song,which I propose to compare and give my opinion. Relatively speaking, v.1 & v.2
The question is not even that better or worse, but which of the two versions of one song, "Russian Roulette" different performers like you personally.
v.1 performs Rihanna
v.2 takes the other one.
Ladies and gentlemen, your opinion on the merits - will be very useful and relevant.

1). Rihanna - Russian Roulette (HQ)

2). Rihanna's song Russian Roulette performed by....

------------------------------------------------------
The lyrics to the song Russian Roulette, which takes Rihanna

Take a breath, take it deep
Calm yourself, he says to me
If you play you play for keeps
Take a gun and count to three
I'm sweating now, moving slow
No time to think, my turn to go

And you can see my heart beating
You can see it through my chest
And I'm terrified but I'm not leaving
Know that I must pass this test
So just pull the trigger

Say a prayer to yourself
He says, close you eyes
Sometimes it helps
And then I get a scary thought
That he's here means he's never lost

As my life flashes before my eyes
I'm wondering will I ever see another sunrise?
So many wont get the chance to say goodbye
But it's too late to pick up the value of my life

Translation of the song Russian Roulette

Russian roulette.

— Take a deep breath and
Calm down, ' he said to me,
If you play, you play to the end.
Take the gun, count to three and shoot.
I'm sweating and I can barely move.
Nothing goes in the head. Now it's my turn to shoot.

Can you hear my heart pounding
See my chest.
It's terrible, but I'm not leaving,
Because you have to reach the end.
I hear the sound of the trigger mechanism.

— Close your eyes and
Say a prayer, ' he said to me,
— Sometimes it helps.
I find myself thinking,
What if he is here yet never lost.

Life flash before my eyes.
I wonder if I would see a new sunrise?
I don't have time to say goodbye to anyone.
But now it's too late to think about the meaning of life.

( www.westmusic.ru/r-n-b/rihanna/russian-roulette... )

D
Dalek 08.12.19

Not listed like that.

M
Metal Boss 0xE 08.12.19

I now listen to Disflesh, I should put them on pause to listen to it?
===============
Something still does not want to listen.

M
Metal Boss SxE 08.12.19

I should put them on pause to listen to it?

Yes. Rheanna at least the third album stuffed with hits were. In this case, - XS, he is not listened to yet.

Listen. The option of Rihanna is better, voice is stronger and generally sings more professional, although the second movie is also good, in principle. The song itself is rather weak, though.

M
Metal Boss 0xE 08.12.19

Jekic sample the beginning of 2011 and before would say that it's shit. But he grew, I began to think more broadly, and will still say it's shit. Just remembered one hit in the style of sludge:

The song had caused disgust. This is probably due to the combination of disgusting text and sugary vocals. (so, lol) Thanks though the text is not about love. Even metallogenie hackneyed lyrics about hatred and war more interesting, there is not even mimic a deep meaning.

M
Metal Boss 0xE 08.12.19

Although now I cast aside, because aility I listen to metal and my opinion is not the same as a million hits.

L
Last Engineer 08.12.19

Who cares who the song is pop music, here's the important image, the image of Rihanna wines

M
Metal Boss SxE 08.12.19

I can adapt to pop music. Not all at once.

M
Metal Boss 0xE 08.12.19

Rye Blagovich
Adapt - still can't listen to anything pop ISIS. And still can't stand the sledge, contrary to what I predicted.

M
Metal Boss SxE 08.12.19

Adapt. More generally music listen, with the expansion of musical experience in General, the thresholds of understanding of different styles will begin to decline.

N
Nihiliant 08.12.19

It is not necessary.

a
atmaROZ 08.12.19

Cover versions of songs by AC/DC...
Just in case (anything can happen) the original:
ACDC Highway to Hell with lyrics (with text)

Remake: The Bluegrass Tribute To AC-DC Highway To Hell (Bluegrass) -

Infa about what all there remixes and covers of AC-DC:
Tribute albums AC/DC from various artists http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Трибьют-альбомы_AC/DC
(Tribute-album - music album composed entirely of cover versions. Often this album is a collection of works by a single author...)

M
Metal Boss 0xE 08.12.19

You don't. You Metallist.
It's not metal - it's crust. Fans of Anal Kant is also a metal band name, because it RATTLES?
You grew up in? What does this mean, I wonder? For example, I do not see any changes.
What are you doing? I like to tolstiy stopped. Well, tell me what I tolstimi stopped!
Nothing of the sort. I have long been accustomed to, that you enjoy metalla do not recognize.
Really? And /mu/ obebos-elitka has called me gowarikar. I do not recognize not of principles, but because there is no rushing. Some mythical way, other music I don't like.
And the boys are gonna respect, if I start to listen to something light and poppy.
If I wanted to respect me guys, I listened to Rihanna with you, or that you are now fashionable, it's more of now I don't have respect for the fact that I am stubborn and not open yourself up to new music. And IRL there are no such boys. At this age there is no point in looking for friends for music, you need to grow up and join the TRU party. Everything is like Metal Boss, only with long hair.

a
atmaROZ 08.12.19

Post-Metal Boss
Who cares what to listen and what does Rihanna.) Personally, I listen to what I wonder,and wonder a lot...a lot.
Such disputes are meaningless
Speaking of Rihanna:) About the existence of this pop diva has learned all a few days ago,when I was a girl named Julia(who sings her song) sent to check out his performance of Russian roulette.
When I found a recording of the original, Rihanna's and began to compare because I was asked to Express an opinion,postenno, seemed at first just a passing pop theme Rihanna - Russian Roulette even began to like. After dozens of auditions uniquely the topic.)
Rihanna your style is very strong,and to understand this do not have to be a fan of pop music. Just enough to hear.

M
MC Kebab 08.12.19

What are you doing? I like to tolstiy stopped. Well, tell me what I tolstimi stopped!
NO.
Long hair is not y.
Hassle with them much more than if you just get it cut short.

a
atmaROZ 08.12.19

Dangerous computer gangster
Ha,hit 100%:)) that I just rocked with the Russian roulette,and the others on YouTube looked casual - didn't notice the hit.

a
atmaROZ 08.12.19

I will look,thanks.Wanted a few of those on the phone to pour,to listen to on the street is more time. Now easier to navigate.

M
Metal Boss 0xE 08.12.19

Dangerous computer gangster
Well, look, there are companies, where the serious guys, like Metal Boss, if he's listening to metal (still there friends of these boys). Sometimes in small bands. I have an older brother in a get-together, he me with them to a hockey game took, the good guys, but he's 28 and they are about the same age as him.

M
MC Kebab 08.12.19

Umbrella
Nadja have to Sacheverell. It will be a hit.