3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DrLobotrog 08.12.19 09:11 pm

If you kill the muggers in the prologue, then... (ATOM RPG)

22 Comments
Sort by:
A
Angelo4ekT 08.12.19

D
DrLobotrog 08.12.19

They are the same or just different? That quest will not pass without a meeting - it's obvious :)

s
sKard 08.12.19

DrLobotrog
one of patchouliw wrote to correct: if the player in the prologue kill the muggers, then when the quest to spawn the meeting other criminals.

I
I0PuK 08.12.19

just no dialogue in quest of coal, and at once fight this other bandits

D
DrLobotrog 08.12.19

Skard
Yes in a sense the meeting is not a conversation, and to AKMS to select and AVS-36 :)

l
lordkaho 08.12.19

DrLobotrog
AKMS now, after the patch 1.072 to get a lot easier. Over in the HRH store looked just, SVD, RPK. Before they find impossible, and then - in the free market, left to find 12000.

K
Kimchik 08.12.19

Yes it is linear as a stick though.. all clear - nothing will change.

D
DrLobotrog 08.12.19

lordkaho
To purchase is understandable, but more interesting is to remove dead bodies :) And SVD, RPK and so on and in 1.06 I was in the store. And that's without even catching a save and/load when changing the range.

H
Hydrolisk 08.12.19

Don't know what I'm doing wrong. But in the prologue I fight with Gopnik was not. Just walked up, gave the tambourine, morning.
On VIDOS where the fight goes, the face beating, and then the cut-scene :(
v.1.072

D
DrLobotrog 08.12.19

Kimchik
In Fol2, too, was at least to kill everyone. But this is not an end in itself.

D
DrLobotrog 08.12.19

Hydrolisk
There first, the first option starts the fight. If pass power also starts the fight. If you pass the test the communication, then you cut down :)

l
lordkaho 08.12.19

Hydrolisk
Yes, already written 30 times - 1 conversation or through force. Two steps on a backpack, use it, take it all, then take the machine and immediately depart from the crowd to the side, most likely will only get one shot, then go to the gate, they can't pass if you're blocking, there are charging and turn take one. Continue running to the gate and pass the rest back. Watch the video in the next topics was off.

l
lordkaho 08.12.19

Hydrolisk
http://forums.playground.ru/atom_rpg/vpechatleniya_ot_igry-951477/#comment-17848871

l
lordkaho 08.12.19

Hydrolisk
The drum give, if you fail the attack, i.e. the attack is not himself, and it is all dialogue options except a direct attack, attack by 1 and force all others of type Rob or man, it all only need to give the first move forward.

D
DrLobotrog 08.12.19

lordkaho
There is still, when the goal machine take, it is necessary at the end of the empty hand to switch, otherwise with 100% certainty the gun out of your hands beat :)

l
lordkaho 08.12.19

DrLobotrog
I have not knocked out, in the other I don't because the video took place, I ran off the edge of the fence, then the gate and then to the barn, it is much longer, but then I live haven't seen, and therefore tried various options, it was 8 option :) As already wrote somewhere, I'm out with the battle, mother and 2 Helmi. I suspect that to knock him out can if you either get brass knuckles or a bat with nails.

D
DrLobotrog 08.12.19

lordkaho
I have not seen the video, when I tasted, so also went the other way, but still to the gate and could not understand what the hell is going on and why the machine back on earth :) But in my way GG gets one beat more. And, of course, first you run up someone with brass knuckles, because he, too, 10 ML, and it goes first of all this gopotoy.

l
lordkaho 08.12.19

DrLobotrog
Well, I want him to run :) Because he knocks. He was the first who queue and got lucky the first time made, the other three are easy, man on the left is a bat with nails hard, the rest is garbage :)

D
DrLobotrog 08.12.19

lordkaho wrote:
Because he knocks.
Not with the first. Well, in the sense that there is some random. And the first move you it any get. Although knuckles stun chance 5%, six strokes me through failed even once :)

l
lordkaho 08.12.19

DrLobotrog
I understand that the chance that it will cut depends on what dialogue. That is, if well Rob, then the first strike, and if the check was strength as lucky.