3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
onlinex 08.12.19 09:15 pm

when I play I can't save, not the AutoSave works (Resident Evil 2)

.during installation, I had error 0x80070002.when I play I can't save, not the AutoSave works
14 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gryunt 08.12.19

Using machines that save?)

k
kenny undead 08.12.19

onlinex
In the game you need to survive through the typewriter.

o
onlinex 08.12.19

R
Recruit_Main 08.12.19

onlinexлицензию buy

U
Umbasus 08.12.19

not working

o
onlinex 08.12.19

expensive

h
helsing2009 08.12.19

undead kenny
With a saved game, you need to print without errors, otherwise does not save

g
gmh4589 08.12.19

onlinex
Spoiler it says error code 0x80070002
Error 0x80070002 indicates a failure in the system of Windows, which could occur in the following cases:

When you upgrade the system.
When you install Windows.
When you restore the OS.
During operation, the Troubleshooting wizard.
In other cases. This may be the change of security provider, changing drive letters, skipping files when backing up, improper copying and moving files fails, replicas of different services, restoring from a full backup, viruses, incorrect operation of anti-virus programs that error loading services, execute commands, after upgrading various programs and drivers, disruptions in the operations of the Association array in the gateway Forefront, import settings, running applications, installation of components, failure of activation in different variations, improper operation when you start the console, the work of task Manager, etc.
All the causes of error code 0x80070002, which more than 5 thousand, it is impossible to give. They can occur in different versions of Windows under different user actions.
The reasons for this error may be many, in this case most likely wrong copy and move files or something like that. Try to reinstall the game if that doesn't work look for a different Repack maybe the installer is broken.

o
onlinex 08.12.19

using typewriters doesn't work either.....

o
onlinex 08.12.19

already 3 times I installed the game and nothing. error 0x80070002 did not happen,
what to do?

G
Grafkin Vladislav 08.12.19

onlinex
install again

o
onlinex 08.12.19

nashvllle in prablemy RePack by xatab. downloaded from RePack Igruha. everything is OK

Q
Quickcheese 08.12.19

Installed the Repack from the game, but it's still not working

o
onlinex 08.12.19

Quickcheese
downloaded the RePack from Igruha.everything was ok. on the second day were not saved. removed.put again and everything was ok.then again

did you do something?all the sites were searched and nothing.I can't always delete it and install again