3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 08.12.19 09:16 pm

Quest \"the Siege\" - in the camp not so much meat (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

This is a bug ? I delivered the meat is already four times, for 200 pieces at a time. I was given a pittance and the quest is completed but starts again
6 Comments
Sort by:
z
zolthan 08.12.19

All very logical: You still get the new portion of the run, the old they already eat. And so the new again and again. Forget it, let them take care of themselves, go do the main quest)

K
Krrrva 08.12.19

zolthan
Duc quest starts immediately when I give them meat. I just wonder if this is a bug or as they need meat

z
zolthan 08.12.19

Crra
No, he will repeat until I get bored)) I broke down the times on the fifth, when game around not any left)

A
A B 08.12.19

Y
YPepper 08.12.19

No this is not an option make money! In this case, the achievement of the Tallberg will not. The point in the quest will be completed and will not be passes to the order for the supply of beer.
As the underlying assumption - because were hanged in the quest, the brothers in the hangman's tree innkeeper Ondrej - the only one in the game who can sell beer. The presence of beer in Pribyslavice (if there is DLC) will not save.

y
yourekt 08.12.19

Faced with the same bug! Like that tried to pass, but it was all for nothing, collected 5 times the meat, but the quest starts again and again! But through mathematical calculations I have worked out the formula and put 2+2 achive said to perform all additional tasks quest the Siege, based on the fact that the quest for meat is done, but re-appears immediately conclude that is just simply to finish first other additional jobs, and the last to take the meat, the quest, of course, will give again, but also this game will appear! No need to thank.