3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mama Stiflera 08.12.19 09:18 pm

The Fate Of Ada (Resident Evil 2)

Whether in this part of the explanation for what happened to her? Maybe in some flow scenarios? How did she survive? And yet - in any scenario, Leon with Ada, and Claire with sherry?
18 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Malahov sv 08.12.19

Yes seem to have survived,but how is the question

M
Mama Stiflera 08.12.19

Denis Malakhov sv wrote:
Yes seem to have survived,but how is the question
Yes it is clear, judging by the following parts. But I would like explanations and desirable in this part. But then so many scenarios in the game, but questions remain

S
Sashko1337 08.12.19

Stifler's Mom
Well, maybe the hook-cat in the 6th part

S
Sanchez Ramirez 08.12.19

Survived by the law of Hollywood action movies. When Wesker survived the attack of the Tyrant, at least in Veronica became aware that he was no longer human. On the other hand, Leon in RE: Damnation is the same Tyrant almost played football, and he though henna. It is not clear!

20MIRAI02 08.12.19

Stifler's Mom
To save her, albert Wesker, about this is said (If I'm not mistaken) to the darkside and umbrella chronicles.

M
Mama Stiflera 08.12.19

20MIRAI02
And how did he do it? Just not familiar with the parts you listed

20MIRAI02 08.12.19

Stifler's Mom
Can be caught on the fly, as during the events of this game Wesker was in raccoon city (in the first part he has injected himself with a virus and now superhuman).
All sources simply says that Wesker saved Ada, but how is not specified

R
Recruit_Main 08.12.19

Stifler's Mom
Albert Wesker saved infa sotka, here's another pereprohodil the first part of the password, ADA and JOHN

s
saa0891 08.12.19

It is a pity that developed did not add moves which would explain some of these points,and some moves of the original cut or even changed for the worse,then of course they botched this case.

But as already wrote above,a bunch of times in RE6 demonstrate how Ada survives the fall,the way in RE4 too,the hook-cat steers.

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 08.12.19

Resident evil the darkside chronicles she-cat caught in the fall.

D
Dekster Morgan 08.12.19

Do you think Hell Batman stole only fit to hack electronic devices? No, and hook-cat.

D
Dansize 08.12.19

The moment with the salvation of the Ada behind the screen, and hardly anyone enlighten about this, because it is not of interest. And so, this moment attached itself to Hell for more mystery, and of interest to us

_
_Ray_ 08.12.19

_
_Ray_ 08.12.19

In the original RE2 scenario And is not Canon. Accordingly, Ada killed a little bit wrong. Her tyrant good about the train threw (well, durali )) ).
Later she came and hastily retreated. Hook the cat from Wesker, she received, by the way.

_
_Ray_ 08.12.19

It is noteworthy that the original ending is more serious than in the remake. Very sorry for all the oppressive atmosphere of despair - the ending is so light.
Leon on special service-not from patriotism went, and because I made.
The fate of sherry is also not enviable.
One Hell more or less, who were in chocolate after the events in raccoon city

_
_Ray_ 08.12.19

r
raganrok 08.12.19

I hope that Capcom will release a separate DLS about how Ada survived the fall and got out of the city with virus G. But then the events unfold at the end of Nemesis.

S
Sanka Mirniy 08.12.19

I think the Supplement definitely will definitely pay ))