3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kipasss 08.12.19 09:19 pm

No entries appear in the bestiary. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The point is that from time to time do not have entries in the bestiary. That killed Bess, But there is no record... Or you need to deliver the final blow to the monster that he was killed by me personally that he would have appeared in the bestiary?
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
ANDREI 47 08.12.19

Kipasss wrote:
you need to strike the final blow on the monster
yeah right

K
Kipasss 08.12.19

ANDREI 47
Here's what I thought) it's a Shame I killed that Bess was killed and now the latest blow came someone from the crowd)))

A
ANDREI 47 08.12.19

devils still a lot to be in the game

K
Kipasss 08.12.19

ANDREI 47
I understand the monsters are strictly bound to their habitat. That's interesting, and they are constantly respaunâtsâ? Small appear regularly, but as a huge?

A
ANDREI 47 08.12.19

Kipasss
don't know about spawn, but the big monsters like the demon you'll meet

A
ANDREI 47 08.12.19

Kipasss
my advice to you come in the game and not worry all the monsters you'll meet well, almost all))

K
Kipasss 08.12.19

ANDREI 47
Yes, I also thought about it) is Better to play safely and to have fun))

L
LexxProAktiv 08.12.19

Well,with the Golem was a similar story.When they beat the Golem with Keir,the record was not.But when they beat him alone,then the entry appeared.

B
Bupycop 08.12.19

Kipasss
Easier books to looting and read them much faster and broader open knowledge in the bestiary.

L
LexxProAktiv 08.12.19

Bupycop
Only sometimes it happens-even if you have read the book,no new information is added.

B
Bupycop 08.12.19

LexxProAktiv
Well, because we need to understand what kind of book I read generally there you can understand from the title what and who the book type Swamp thing)) about utoptsev type.