3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pascha.izmalckov 08.12.19 09:21 pm

Is it possible to make the game as bright? (Resident Evil 2)

Hello. In this question, but is there a way to make the game more bright? And it is not pitch-dark.
PS I Play on medium settings, brightness twisted as best he could but balance is not found.
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
T2 FLAIR 08.12.19

If you do a little settings in the game , then the monitor settings\TV , as well as the nvidia control panel\amd
And check the lighting profile in the game ,RGB lighter compared to BT.709.
And of course ReShade's

p
pascha.izmalckov 08.12.19

Gen.Strickland
Thank you))

M
Mama Stiflera 08.12.19

The brightness of the monitor in the weave twist. Contrast 75 sharpness 60

v
v-hlam 08.12.19

About brightness
some have such a problem that the screen gradually darkens to a state of invisible emphasis
The same garbage
helped in graphics settings crap that is responsible for the quality resolution to deliver 80%

p
pascha.izmalckov 08.12.19

Thanks for all the advice and help

A
Andryuha 380V 08.12.19

Better way to get rid of this problems to install the old video driver for example 398.

s
slawdos 08.12.19

From a gradual darkening helps quick camera rotation with a hit on any glowing object. Stupid mouse quickly poelozit. dh11, 12 tried.

D
DarkTenshi666 08.12.19

There is a more effective way of a gradual dimming, just put the lock on 30 fps, to me at least it helped, but at some points the game still gradually darkened or almost immediately(that is fast), it's when a bunch of fire and explosions in laboratories(which you get via the funicular), it was all fun with the brightness when I used the flamethrower, well, or often, when the sounds of the infinite rocket launcher too dark, and I heard that this problem only green T_T