3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abaray_kun 08.12.19 09:22 pm

Accidentally deleted the save (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

27 Comments
Sort by:
l
look-look 08.12.19

X
XBoy360 08.12.19

abaray_kun
There is a wonderful program - Wondershare Data Recovery, recovers data. Not all and not always, but if it was not so long ago - indicate the path to the folder of sopranos and run. I've recently also been deleted accidentally sohranki in the second part, when pereprohodil was restored and all the rules. Suggest better than other people's saves, because all play completely differently, there may have the whole map opened and almost all the question marks went around? What a buzz then? And software 9 out of 10 cases it helps.

a
abaray_kun 08.12.19

XBoy360
Thanks for the advice, but I'm sorry 10 case. Did not help me

X
XBoy360 08.12.19

abaray_kun
Deep search tried? And the way straight to the saves folder without subfolders conducted?

W
Werewolf1986 08.12.19

Do that copy the save, for example, held a series of tasks and copied the save to disk D, and all such deleted accidentally and then I remembered emae I copied them to the D drive and voila you do always a backup.

a
abaray_kun 08.12.19

XBoy360
tried

X
XBoy360 08.12.19

abaray_kun
Try other program for data recovery.
http://www.jaans.ru/top-10-programm-vosstanovlenija-dannih.html

a
abaray_kun 08.12.19

XBoy360
Unfortunately does not help. Probably due to the fact that I have and from the registry withdrew the Witcher. Have to go again, but thanks anyway for the help!

E
Egorchaaan 08.12.19

What to do if you removed sohranenie with misty Islands.....?:(((

I
Inkvizitor nubov 08.12.19

Egorchaaan
no more left anywhere?

E
Egorchaaan 08.12.19

The Inquisitor newbies
With misty Islands? No

E
Egorchaaan 08.12.19

The Inquisitor newbies
I accidentally, and when he understood what he did it was too late

I

Egorchaaan
well, maybe someone will throw himself or any look

E
Egorchaaan 08.12.19

The Inquisitor newbies
And where?

I

Egorchaaan
the Pehe in the files to the Witcher may more or less need there or on other sites. right now, too, I will look.

I

Egorchaaan
how about this one?
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_sohranenie_savegame_do_otpravki_na_ostrov_tumanov-66907/
if anything try the theme on Pehe create someone casts something

E
Egorchaaan 08.12.19

The Inquisitor newbies
Well damn there additional tasks completed(

E
Egorchaaan 08.12.19

The Inquisitor newbies
Okay thanks for that, I think just download where the Foundation is passed on the well and additional jobs are not touched, I principle just for the sake of ending the wanted to recover

P
Player04 08.12.19

XBoy360
Buddy, thank you very much, didn't know what to do at all, 3 weeks to play and then such a bullshit, stupid save files in folder is damaged and not opened, a little depression is not started :D really thank you from my heart for the fact that a program such advised, recovered all 100%

X
XBoy360 08.12.19

Player04
Wow, almost 2 years have passed, but glad to have helped)