3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trol_dll 13.09.19 11:03 pm

Region James 40/41 mission was gone (Far Cry 5)

Decided to go to 100% is ridiculous, it turned out that 1 of the mission, and where it should be also empty. This mission is to free at the hotel Grandvue Need to switch the tape to the prisoner, but when I passed the campaign mode, on this mission, I got caught up with James (Only you....) And she did not. Is there a solution?
20 Comments
Sort by:
f
fox345 13.09.19

The decision to score for a 100% passing, buns at the end of the game, and the beginning of a new... no.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 13.09.19

and do not tell me where and how to find whatever the map was cobradores all the outposts and other hidden facilities?

T
Trol_dll 13.09.19

Lelik_mc_kawai
Outposts in any way, only in different houses and magazines are there for 1 post, open, or prisoners. The recesses of the prisoners. And cards\wine barrels\ backtrace \ records \ lighters you can buy under articles

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 13.09.19

Trol_dll
thanks, I was just wondering if those who came or opened all would have posted the cards?

y
yar1097 13.09.19

Lelik_mc_kawai
You still save people, just talk to them. I until the region was closed by John, everything is possible outposts and nychka in all regions opened.

R
RED_ALERT1221 13.09.19

Trol_dll
no way. this mission had to take Eli and apparently you killed him after you caught Jacob. but if not killed maybe just bagnulo

N
Nellls 13.09.19

Trol_dll
Look at completed jobs, maybe she Semites and left a cache near the waterfall?

T
Trol_dll 13.09.19

Andrey060994
all caches found, just the mission itself no, she's not done and not swamped

P
Pertrubator 13.09.19

Litsuhe played, no bug. During missions generally glashedy miss you. Glitch piratok.

A
Andrey Smith 13.09.19

Went to the mountains. Googly.

T
Trol_dll 13.09.19

Pertrubator
I litsuha. Can show many bugs, not fixes, I have zabielas farm where Boomer is necessary to save a couple of texture bugs, you can still it to fly ( 2 way sales found by accident ).
Andrey Smith
what's that?

N
Nikola1957 13.09.19

Some missions are only available UNTIL the liberation of the region.

V
VioO 13.09.19

Tell me what the constructions of sects on its territory?o_o can't understand

I
I0PuK 13.09.19

VioO
Wolf lighthouses

M
Mazerfaker 13.09.19

Trol_dll
The same. I missed this mission (Eli) and now hell to do it. Pechalka

V
Vov i C 13.09.19

I passed the mission - to free.
But I also have 40 of the 41 shows. Checked it all, missed something I do not understand!!! How do you know?!?

N
Nikola1957 13.09.19

Maybe a world map would help?
https://far-cry.ubisoft.com/game/ru-ru/world-map/

g
greenfox111 13.09.19

Vov and C
Perhaps you missed the stash of survivalist - fled into the mountains. It is not marked on the map until you to the fallen truck will not fit.
Nikola1957
They still count as completed if you missed or can't perform for some reason, for example the character in the story dies, which gives this quest. There is no difference as to liberate the region, the jobs will not disappear - are counted as completed.

V
Vov i C 13.09.19

greenfox111

Exactly. Everything is now 41\41. OK!
Thank you.

m
mohonad 13.09.19

Trol_dll
By the way, I found a stash of survivalist -fled into the mountains, and I have shown 41 of 41. I also did not pass the last mission from Jacob, but it worked out