3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RussianCat-Barsik 08.12.19 09:23 pm

Friezes, friezes and friezes again. (Watch_Dogs 2)

Downloaded Watch, launched, and OH my GOD! Stable FPS! 20fps... But I'm used to that)) But only enrage friezes, th I tried, but there are no files to improve performance, as was the case with Watch_Dogs first. I can give advice, or even help to put graphics 800x600 chtol)) BUT most importantly to solve the freezes, I hope for your help. Please those who do not know the solutions not to clog the thread)) Thank you.
47 Comments
Sort by:
A
AVGN 08.12.19

Here's a tip: save for a new computer.

f
fox345 08.12.19

upgrade, upgrade and upgrade again.

p
pervosid 08.12.19

Everything on low+task Manager CPU real-time

K
KazymirZyba 08.12.19

... well, for the sake of this game, the computer update is not advised. And so it is time of course, but then again - for what? Standing really, nothing not expected. Instead advanced models litsezreem torn through dizini of the past century, excessively giant textures and all sorts of effects-works. In fact games are the same, only now with a naked the is iron of all kinds. Used to play, now tested and pay money for it.
Soran that rasproschalsya... you will not solve this problem for the software only upgrade. Up to you bro. =)

S
Starkin 08.12.19

RussianCat-Barsik
config in the Studio-I have a AMD-FX6300 видикR7260X-2GB-8ОЗУ and all good really textwe on average cost and high other settings and all good work WIN10

R
RussianCat-Barsik 08.12.19

Starkin don't want to injure your psyche for his "iron")))

R

KazymirZyba Not, I have Watch Dogs first are exactly the same troubles I was, but then I downloaded the software, and all became norms. And I thought I already have the software on the second part, that said)

R

pervosid Everything is exactly as it is written, but only in D. S prior. high costs, not real-time)

R

fox345
АVGN

Sorry, I'm not a billionaire.

f
fox345 08.12.19

RussianCat-Barsik
well, if only the billionaires from time to time (taking into account the demands of games on the hardware) pumped your computer gaming industry would have risen.

Z
ZooMuS 08.12.19

Explain how it is. CPY hacked old version of the game, and the license is delivered optimize. So wait for the crack for the new version and everything will be OK.

R

АVGN But I have optimized the first part on your Bucket, although as I downloaded it was 15 FPS and friezes, optimized and was 40+ FPS and no freezes. So that, software much help.
And optimization in the first part is not delivered to this day!)

P
Protocol10 08.12.19

RussianCat-Barsik
Comp the shit that brakes and low fps. But I understand for you, any demanding game machine becomes a game with bad optimization and fault developed, not old iron.

S
Starkin 08.12.19

RussianCat-Barsik
driver download under the optimization WatchDogs2 for Radion 16.11.5 Hotfix

R

Protocol10 No, I do not agree with you. If my PC was quite-so cal, the game does not start, but she starts and gives 20 FPS, conductive grafon on the bottom. set, generally 30 FPS! So my computer is quite normal, of course it's not like your computers, which is installed inside the titans. And I didn't say anything and didn't blame developers of the game, don't, I thought they optimized the game, and the game came out amazing! And anyway, my PC was meant for LEARNING and looking through videos on YouTube))) This is then I added in the option to use the Game)) And I need a solution how to get rid of freezes, FPS to me is not very good. care about me and 20-27 is enough, all these 9 years of use its PC I did not complain. I hope you read it? And I so wrote, not everyone is interested to read so much text ;))

R

Starkin the PM can give a reference? And how to look for a no, all day at work... At school... :D

M
Metalist1925 08.12.19

RussianCat-Barsik
yuzni CPU-control

P
Protocol10 08.12.19

RussianCat-Barsik
See, here in short. The fact that the game does start, it does not mean that it will work fine. Friezes and brakes go as the iron does not meet even the minimum requirements, that is, the game-the course starts, but iron could not provide minimum fps. The way you tried in the game menu the resolution of the render to reduce Nasrollah video?

R

Protocol10 Dude, I told you I have almost all games on low. Except for those that came out in 2006 and there is a maximum 800x600 graphics :D I always before the start of the game put the graphics on low, and if as see the game rules FPS, then a bit up. I Watche saw that good FPS, but that's just the friezes, raised graphics, all the same, and the friezes and fps remained the same, only the picture quality has improved.

R

Metalist1925 Yuzayu Razer.