3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Damned_Soul 08.12.19 09:24 pm

Experience full game [PC] (Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4)

As it is my favorite Naruto then put a rating of 10/10
Graphics and the work of artists I liked (there were a few moments where true emotion at all was inappropriate). What to say about the plot... well, as I know the Anime perfectly I almost all the scenes missed. The gameplay is awesome different modes,variations and styles of behavior in combat has pleasantly surprised me. Just want to mention there's online battles and a lot of characters.
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEVIL_MC 08.12.19

Chet you're too late year three :D

e
ev8886 08.12.19

DEVIL_MC
it's never too late D

D
Damned_Soul 08.12.19

DEVIL_MC
have posted their impressions about the passed games and noticed that this game has no such section)

D
DEVIL_MC 08.12.19

Damned_Soul
Anyway, I agree with you, the game came out good.

I
ItachiSan_RUS 08.12.19

What the hell 10/10?.. The cutscene in the form of static images with animated flames and sparks?.. Since the first games on PS2 to be honest the game lost in the possibilities. The first went under the knife Ultimate'ing, cut them out, and took the opportunity to defend or increase the damage, removed the collision technician, replacement is generally brought to a separate button, before you had to press block in time and equipment was spent chakra. Now you have 4 hemp and you can make them using empty chakra...

D
Damned_Soul 08.12.19

ItachiSan_RUS
to each his own I played on PS2 and on PC and I again, as a fan of the anime Naruto is very like the game