3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MisterX_kms 08.12.19 09:24 pm

The problem with the launch of the Private Beta (CBT) (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

When running says not installed EasyAntiCheat,although it should ,reinstalled and still won't start
53 Comments
Sort by:
v
vab55 08.12.19

And I have another problem. I go it says Your account is banned. Please contact our technical support. In the first division go normally, without problems or bans... this is Scam...
Right now, I wrote letters in support, what can I do...

i
iK1nDer 08.12.19

What could be guys, 20 times so climbs can't play it, every minute of this happening.

T
TJ33 08.12.19

I have this error

V
Viss 08.12.19

With the first run error. Well, when re-entering the rules, but here again at the exit of lool.

L
Leon96983 08.12.19

the game has no sound, that is, in the menu, in commercials, even when you load the sound is, and in the game dead silence, what to do?????

i
insel260 08.12.19

Does not start. Gives 2 errors at once.
First - 0xc0000142
The second error anticheat.

Third party apps are not running. Only standard antivirus Windows. And Yes it is disabled, a figure error of anticheat.

In General, ugly-ass from Ubisoft screwed up again. As the release of the alpha / beta / release version of the game - so, bugs, OFFICE, black screens and other nasty things.
Pictures, in another way they can not be called censorship.

P. S. Missing the authorization on the website. Neither in the store nor on the forum nor on the start page, Ubisoft authorization - no!

A
Agat7 08.12.19

iK1nDer
I have the same shit. Played in Bethke...

v
vovastij 08.12.19

The same situation, at first Casper was blocked, then the error associated with sound, in the end managed to get the menu - all more than 200 people, did not wait.
The 1st part is the same crap were able to play normally in the last two days.

M
MisterX_kms 08.12.19

Understood,the antivirus blocked(antivirus was not disabled,was removed from quarantine and all)

V
Viss 08.12.19

Norton does not block)

r
rutri4ek 08.12.19

ahhahaha NUS what one would expect))))

L
Leon96983 08.12.19

solved the problem with the sound but not completely, disabling the surround sound, but now I do not hear voices, and sounds vzaimodeystviya with weapons and all the equipment, what to do damn, I want all the same in the full game to play)

E
EZK 08.12.19

when you run switches to windowed mode shows nothing, all black, only music plays when you try to deploy crash

V
Vasek Vasekk 08.12.19

Who have a black screen in the background plays music, close MSI Afterburner and run the game without it.

I
Inspektor_73 08.12.19

Leon96983
If the system is 5.1 try to put just erased, there have been such schools.

i
insel260 08.12.19

Solved the problem with the startup and sound.

Problems running.
When you start the game off 2 mistakes.
First - Error 0xc0000142
The second error anticheat.

Solution: went into msconfig, and the services section. Selecting the hide all Microsoft services - disabled all services. Rebooted the computer. While booting, re-entered the service and included we need anti-cheat. Again rebooted PC.
Thus pervye 2 errors eliminated.

The problem with sound was resolved in any other way. I have Razer headphones and they have a separate sound output (sound device) also I have a sound card. The solution is to set the sound in the sound devices on the standard.

A
Agat7 08.12.19

MisterX_kms
iK1nDer
Alright guys! Started scanning files and it worked!

L
Leon96983 08.12.19

Inspektor_73
Yes, it's fixed already) thanks for the advice))

i
iK1nDer 08.12.19

Agat7
Thanks, just did and everything flooded, and now from the session throws, like servers not working, but this is once per hour somewhere!

D
Droog_GG 08.12.19

La one streamer all in Russian Draft Punk and I have net (