3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kum4438 08.12.19 09:26 pm

Hacking with Artmoney or Cheat Engine (Impact Winter)

someone managed to hack with Artmoney or Cheat Engine?
34 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Desyatov 08.12.19

and you can sleep endlessly and the people were not freezing

A

By the way pissed me off in this game 1 thing a lot of downloads and very long downloads
In top comp 32GB-operatives Jetix 1060 and SSD 128 GB boot was 2 min and
more

A

So if th Ishi in BOS going to talk problems with
game and you are already there to fix,but it seems to me that you stupid game did not protest

D
Dima Petuhov 08.12.19

Used beta trainer to stop time,runs fine, passed all the quests for Maggie, BUT FOR Wendy quest baguet when she sends za2 second book recipes for diner to the tank is 6F of reference (a review of the book although the keys are all fine).Now pass the quest on Christoph tormoznuli on a mission where driving Alko light on the distant management you need to activate the chip while I understand it's a 4th job. Quest for the blade also rose to 5 job to find the seed and kill the wolves. When the job is active and should hunt trainer have to be off to wolves and rats appeared.

D
Dima Petuhov 08.12.19

In General, only stories Maggie working.The history of the blade ends when he sends for the bear,the whole map was ransacked,not a single bear were found obosalas from fear I guess . The story of Wendy ends,as I already wrote,when she sends in a restaurant Tank. For Christophe, too broke,on a quest do remote control, and he glucan ako Lite 3 firmware fully apnuli all the improvements,but to open not a plane,not a train,not a ship and could not wait the update.

n
novaded 08.12.19

how to control with the mouse? 12 version

M
MikuHadsune 08.12.19

Can we freeze time? You just want to run, pick. But the game is such a function does not.... strange (powerful to choose to do for example 30дн, 60, 90 or infinite).

N
Niko71790 08.12.19

how to replace a snowmobile who knows?

D
Dima Petuhov 08.12.19

In ass come.

C
Chay s Limonom 08.12.19

kum4438
Please tell me how to read/edit the save file? :s Rather than)

A
Anklava 08.12.19

kum4438 wrote:
I have found the values of seeds and the number of items in the warehouse, but they don't change
Spoiler
In Artmoney put a point 4байта and looking for,and we must look for here is how: have the initial amount of seeds in the inventory, in my case 55семян,then we find the cache(or break the nomad that the easiest way) where there is for example 1 box(50семян)+1 pack(25семян),open stash,start looking for equipment 55семян,pick from the stash pack(25семян),looking for 80,and finally pick up the box(50семян),looking for 130,and voila,the address is found,with the cache set the desired amount and voila,everything changed(how close the stash or shop nomad,address change,and will have to find first), good luck ;)
Spoiler

P
Puzyakvas 08.12.19

Where to spend these Samani ? pobedil Uptown and founded 3их retailers now need to look for batteries because the huckster they are not present*(

o
okt9i6pehok 08.12.19

Have a nice day, I was using Cheat Engine (CE) to stop time. As I did I will tell you. So looking for a change in HOURS, not minutes, according to indications in the upper right corner (yellow glow when you click on the book. Tab), with a decrease each hour managed to find in the CE that part of memory which is responsible for time, just say that to stop the big dial still managed partly it is, but when performing tasks on the characters watch are counted, well, it's a small thing, for 30 days I think time is enough if you stop the main timer. Now start the game, put it on pause, open CE, find the process Impact Winter.exe, the second pop-up menu: Value Type choose Array of byte array of byte, wherein before searching the values of check mark will appear in Hex, Scan Type: Search for this array - it should stand by default, as soon as you choose Array of byte. After field Array of byte enter a set (pattern or something): D9 5F 08 8D 65 FC 5F C9 C3 and click first scan it will be the only when searching. Add this address into the table by double-clicking the mouse, then using right kN. mouse at this address choose from the list 4th from the top paragraph: Disassemble this memmory region (Ctrl+D) will appear in Assembly code, in the column oppcode is: fstp dword ptr [edi+08], two times click it using the left vol. mouse and insert instead: mov [edi+08],(float)12 or mov [edi+08],41400000 - the same thing, if you impose is 41400000, 41600000 that time will be 14.00 the logic is clear.12 is the stop time (noon). Vyskochet window, something like in memory it is necessary to add NOP's to save length, agree - yes all the memory is changed. Come to the game (Win+Tab, Alt+Tab) unpause and the timer is at 12.00 the day well, or what you want. Something like that. Thank you all. By the way the version of the game with which I've performed this manipulation fraud :-): Impact Winter v3.2.0

A
Anklava 05.08.21

okt9i6pehok
ATP, I found everything in 5 seconds, the time was frozen at 12:00 😙😘 I
had to add to unfreeze the time, I had to replace:
mov [edi + 08], 41400000 with fstp dword ptr [edi + 08] 🖖
In general, there are CheatHappens Promo, you can freeze time there ..
Damn, I would freeze DAYS, not time, otherwise events do not occur, such as an attack by marauders, trade with nomads, additional tasks from the inhabitants of the church and a lot of interesting things, but I would like to spread everything in game, and 30 days is very little 😡😥
PS
I played this game back in 2018, scored at the same time without passing it, there were too many bugs, glitches. I recently remembered about this game after 3 years, I thought to go through all the same, and then there was also version 3.2.0 (from 04/12/2018), by the way, the patch was released 1 day before my post above, but at that time there was only version 1.0.5 ..
Sorry for the normal multi-functional work trainer under 3.2.0. no😥 Abalzak's trainer is partially working, but he is buggy (it’s better not to use a flashlight), the anti-fan does not work at all, the table for stats seems to be working fine ..