3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bungar 08.12.19 09:26 pm

Everything related to carbine lever stopper (Fallout 76)

Came across this rifle even with 4 police and since he was embodim non-automatic carbine whom he is in police 76. I would like to gather information on the location /secret spots/drops from certain mobs/schemas weapons. At least find the information I will update the theme. Have weapons a bug recharge, even if you shoot once and reload it still begins to charge completely (5 rounds)
UPD-drop: Knocked out with a glowing mole-miner LVL 40 during the event - Uranium fever - the Blackwater mine.
UPD/2-traders: There is a chance of appearance in the sale have - Friedrich robot trader locations in Resort Withspring - Graham super mutant (moves on the map, it is difficult to track) - Greg robot trader locations Grafton (sells modifications to it)
55 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grek028 08.12.19

Also interesting because found it once at the initial stage and dismantled

-
-MODEUZ- 08.12.19

this lot, one run, constantly changing for the improved. The rest dismantled. Well, not so full as carabiners and gladkostvol - but in principle enough. Here are just a barrel to apnut can't he has nothing.

c
callmegod 08.12.19

Also with it running. But he has a huge joint. Even shooting only 1 bullet, there is a long animation precharge full cage.
And improvements on it, I have no access to. Although 55лвл.

-
-MODEUZ- 08.12.19

you know, to get a modification for any weapons - it is necessary to disassemble the same weapon. Just found out yesterday, now pick up every gun and reloading bench are looking for. With the armor that the tone obtained.

B
Bungar 08.12.19

-MODEUZ-
There are still better weapons that can only be obtained by finding the schema modification.
Usually these mods change the caliber.

P
PeroAlxp 08.12.19

Waiting for for new information about this rifle. Since running with this one. Very convenient and faster than normal.

And what would it have been fashion need a lot of them nasobirat campaign. How to find a place where them mobs running around, be sure to write!!!!!

B
Bungar 08.12.19

PeroAlxp
I have infa drop safes with 2 levels (3 times so knocked out) but it's not accurate information. You can buy from Graham different exotic weapons/armor he is often the carbine but it's hard to track its location on the map.

P
PeroAlxp 08.12.19

Bungar
since safes are usually random. From Graham bought one of the recipe is only because he, too random. To buy or look for safes that still the case, well nafig. I wonder what mobs.

Here's how a bunch of miners with which the claws are falling, and other garbage to need rare ingredients, or super mutants which tumbled heaps of machine guns and rifles. With the ghouls in the mine dungeon to the fire Department, there's a lot of shotgun falls. But where to find the habitat of mobs with rifles like that is very important.

c
callmegod 08.12.19

I bought 2 of the modernization of the seller in Grafton (not at the station, and locations). Point and shutter.

B
Bungar 08.12.19

callmegod
Thanks for the info, updated the post.

-
-MODEUZ- 08.12.19

For all time found only:
Long barrel
Butt
And the sight point.

Is there any modification to the clip, reloading and silencer?

E
EmFor 08.12.19

-MODEUZ-
The muffler is just there, I'm the only one with it out.
The clip is unlikely to have, given that the cartridges are charged into the case.

K
Krakozabra 08.12.19

Bought the scheme of production at the railway station of Lewisburg

K
Kyvaan_Shrike 08.12.19

The scheme for the establishment of a carabiner with a little luck it is possible to find at the station the Grafton is a fact!
Created carabiners at least 25ур. need the armorer skill is not below 2nd level for modifications.
If someone wants to run around and completely modify, you will have to create and parse. Opens all modifications would be the only resources!
But to find the legendary property here will have to step it up.
(Gave my the other day to a friend for repair, so that giving it back threw to the ground and the package was gone. Now running around looking for a new... And the property has been increased damage to ghouls, in the area to walk it.)
In case someone is playing the stealth character without power armor - rifle top!
Seroogy 50ур. otlichayut with a Bang, with 1-2 stores.(Not using chemicals, explosive, etc. properties.)
Pure damage with normal carabiner(45ур. With all modifications) - 171ед. Per shot, more is not seen.(With all the perks at the non-automatic carbines + bloodbath)
Calibre does not change as far as I know. With the silencer in stealth damage can reach x3.50 from perk(Secret agent + Sandman)
Note for those who use mutations, the Devil's speed really helps with recharging and speed of movement, marsupials also good for jumping on point shooting, khamelion controversial skill because acting without armor or legendary armor for this.(And the armor itself have this property)
If you suddenly get the carbine with the legendary property Bloody is the thing! Especially when combined with armor which gives +3 to all attributes while reducing health.(In the end the health a little, and the damage big! And you stelcer.)

D
Danila Kurilov 08.12.19

I megosfera 18 LVL out LVL 25, with a compensator and a Lodge, and even fat. In Whitesprings I met 3 melosira, in one nothing, the second this gun with Glushak, a sniper scope and extended barrel LVL 45 (in the future), with the third knocked the makeshift with some receiver, a sniper scope and another with something.

D
Danila Kurilov 08.12.19

I have a LVL 33 who is in your party you want, here's my deep Megomen#5699

I
Igor 72 08.12.19

There is a carabiner with a lever shutter Legendarny 2 stars ( exploding bullets) will change to modification (2) on the x-01
the shock absorber on your feet or active armor

I
Igor 72 08.12.19

damage without chemistry more 311

A
AlexeyBel 08.12.19

72 Igor wrote:
2 stars ( bullets explode)
And the second star is what?

I
Igor 72 08.12.19

changed my mind, I'll leave without chemistry more than 500 damage with cards