3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frantic1986 08.12.19 09:27 pm

N Sora Tor4 (Diablo 2)

is Gul... on the stats I do not care as is taken to Enchant
37 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 08.12.19

You are again confused cheto, Sora hang around with do not care for stats the buzz is on software.

f
frantic1986 08.12.19

Yes took many times, good people are misled to enter ), you're talking about Maru with arachnids also said not to buy me for Gul, but did it anyway.

m
minovalo 08.12.19

Tepericha low rumble, perhaps. And who and ist+ give. *the diva of the year+*

S
Sweety_Mustard 08.12.19

passed
Not only can all look forward to tomorrow :D
frantic1986
You could create a theme and in it write what you need from us?)

f
frantic1986 08.12.19

The more activity on the forum - the more points ))) more the - more points, more points - more gold in W..)) And on the subject I need You to do torch on a litter, ready to give GUL

S
Sweety_Mustard 08.12.19

frantic1986
Well, not in a trade - you just clutter up the subject of the trade tops type Need Shako, that makes you in the eyes of other players not only tap, but also a bad person.

c
cristagalli 08.12.19

Rivnyanyn
Bought on software 20/17 for vex.

f
frantic1986 08.12.19

Sweety_Mustard
okay

R
Rivnyanyn 08.12.19

cristagalli
The software, and then HC. Sora sticks out went everything from Gul+ist, and wait those who bought again looking for as paripally...

c
cristagalli 08.12.19

You said it yourself on software from the rumble... and if vex 20-17, over the roar clearly not low

h
hande_hoch 08.12.19

Yes he is scratching, I on software 20-17 yesterday in oxm sold
20-19 OC hum

f
frantic1986 08.12.19

up

c
cristagalli 08.12.19

hande_hoch
So I guess you did not buy. If there are interested can at least for a sur to sell, your right.

R
Rivnyanyn 08.12.19

cristagalli
What a noob merges the gear for pennies does not mean that this armor has fallen in price.

c
cristagalli 08.12.19

And can you inflate a couple with hande_hoch? Last year saw sold himself took over the hum of mediocre sticks. But this year, Cho? Ladder is the same and rezet nearer in any case than in 2017. So why on earth should they be more expensive?

l
lait_one 08.12.19

cristagalli
not well, 20/17 for vex even the soft is very cheap. OC+ its price, but this is of course my personal opinion.

R
Rivnyanyn 08.12.19

cristagalli
I am writing again, for the blind - talking about hardcore where these hang around to buy and rip, a surplus of COP torches on HC there, as soft.
And given the fact that over the past 20 UT I fell Toko 1 Sora torch, then I was going from vex to sell and all advise.
Personally sold Sora 14/10 on software racket a month or 2 ago. And the fact that someone is itching to sell faster because it does not figure. Rules trader sell rules on price, a matter of time.

f
frantic1986 08.12.19

you argue as though the hard crust plays a 500+ person))), 30 it does not reach the living... sell it on )

c
cristagalli 08.12.19

I'm not blind, you are probably forgetful.
the stats do not care for rumble is on the soft
And of course trade is supposedly 2 fool. One sells, the other buys. The main thing with mind not to go.

S
Sweety_Mustard 08.12.19

Rivnyanyn
Well, generally speaking, saying that ripalda of corki, etc. - you're wrong, because ripalda of corki with the rules torami - well poidee. ENCs the Sorka to repoti it is necessary to try, and these sticks usually go on them.