3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kargalcev 08.12.19 09:27 pm

The bug with applying the oil on the weapon! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How can I fix it?Removed all mods-did not help(
15 Comments
Sort by:
T
TeslaNikola 08.12.19

Say a prayer, should help
And then what happened?

K
KAPRAL27 08.12.19

Kick ass backpack. And bombs a bunch of elixirs some bright. In short, reinstall the game clean and start playing from the beginning without any mods.

T
TeslaNikola 08.12.19

If you have backup saves, then use them: replace the saves. Should help.
If not, then I don't know.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.12.19

Alexander Kargaltsev
Yes, this is not fashion,is citaci

D
Delphis 08.12.19

9030 backpack

L
LexxProAktiv 08.12.19

Maybe you should play without using cheats? I for example and without cheats good game.
P. S:If you play with cheats,then don't be surprised if you have all sorts of error happen.About the mods is you can say.

N
Nurp 08.12.19

LexxProAktiv
And here I am with the graphics and most people with mods (45 PCs) play 4 times and everything is fine ))) no errors/bugs

t
tvoimoiagent 08.12.19

Try to delete the mod for the signature oils. To the standard icons have been bombs, infusions, etc. It was also when it put.

B
Bupycop 08.12.19

LexxProAktiv
What are the cheats? Where you here saw them? Cheats and mod one and the same.... hmm, then just facepalm. With such views, you could just advise not to play games, then the bugs and other errors, isn't it?

L
LexxProAktiv 08.12.19

Bupycop
If mods can change gameplay or other aspects,it is nothing more than cheats.Take for example the same mod Trademan.

B
Bupycop 08.12.19

LexxProAktiv
If you pass not for the first time or don't run, to make a Witcher simulator huckster, running every time to sell 100kg of trash, it's easier to stick this mod on 9K weight. Fashion and make, to adjust and customize the game to their own way, removing/correcting any aspects and mechanics of the game.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.12.19

Bupycop
Not easier then the money hack?Then do run will not have, surrendering even to 9 tons of garbage
If you collect garbage in the water, on Skellige, it carried weight and Geralt do not care.Assembled with water everything you can, and over to anchor closer to the merchant, and then the horse jumped.Over time all the shopkeepers merged.

B
Bupycop 08.12.19

[Denis]
Everyone is free to customize the game for themselves, if people do not want to waste time on regular clean-UPS of inventory in connection with the transshipment, it puts the mod on weight, if you do not want to bother kleptomania and the economy, it adds money itself. Besides, this mod to 9K weight does not spoil the game, in terms of the problem that was pointed out by the author on the screen. And people out of ignorance, I saw no natural weight and began to talk nonsense about cheats.

N
Nurp 08.12.19

[Denis]
But if the task is brand the total loot of everything, and rush to 1-2-3-4 merchants with their pennies after 2-3 chests have neither the desire nor the time (family, work), and even the game passed by 2-3-4 times???
Right! Here come to the aid of such mods as:
- More Money For Traders - more money from the merchants
- Over 9000 - no limit on the carried weight
and other cheat mods, too )))

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.12.19

Nurp
I'm so Witcher 3 two years passed. However, replay had to force update from 1.06 to 1.12.1.Last year pereproshel Far Cry 3,and this ended with the passage of the Witcher 1

SchA for the Evil Within 2 took