3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivanoff 08.12.19 09:28 pm

Not to get tired/to sleep (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Voosche will be useful for those who already tired to be tired Tired :)

Go here:
C:\Users\yourname\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profile\6941(you can have other numbers)
In the config file.cfg in the line uset g_fatigue 1,change 1 to 0(zero).
Do not forget to remove the parameter:read Only and then to return it.

And now you can forget that you need to sleep,and no you will not be dimming,insistently offering to take a NAP :)
Check for yourself.
Lost 3 hours (or more) with this option,and never even tried to sleep behind the wheel :)
Those settings that come across in the game,that type you can disable the emulation of fatigue,I personally have not worked !
8 Comments
Sort by:
z
zaharbaz 08.12.19

the function that you have pointed off in the settings. value 0 you just removed a tick.

I
Ivanoff 08.12.19

zaharbaz,
so I'll say -did not work the way I have...if the game itself to remove a Daw! And so, please - plow! With these constant crashes in demo mode and completely forget about this feature.And so did time and enjoy the sleepless nights :)

k
konda 08.12.19

and I love to sleep

z
zaharbaz 08.12.19

konda
yeah, on the contrary I would love to do would be to be able to sleep countless times. to scroll the time

I
Ivanoff 08.12.19

When driven sracinec that sleep is the enemy of money :)

K
K M 08.12.19

remove the tick in the settings emulation fatigue

P
Paratraher 08.12.19

zaharbaz
Buy two garages in different parts of the map and move between them, that will squander a lot of time.
And mercenaries in the meantime will you earn money.

V
Vladenysh 08.12.19

I'd rather sleep than no sleep, it's realism. Only I'm looking for a mod or something, so he slept less than 8 hours, although it can be 9 on the idea. But more important is the fact that as he slept next dream is over 11 hours!! ELEVEN o'clock Carl!!! Karim same weakling I play. The idea is at least 15 hours must be 9 if to sleep. Or maybe I do not understand, and so arranged the system of play time for balance. But still dumb, like sleep not really passed, and already yawning, here Sonia. I think all the same for balance, because if I don't спать11 I rarely see the night night, etc.