3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trian4k 08.12.19 09:28 pm

Why so like to dig up shit

Why I like to set some sort of emulator for Wii or ps2 than to play ProE games, when something slows down you for days trying to find a reason where you do not correctly set or outlined what that figure affect the brakes. Why I hate when I put on a new video card at full graphics and I have no brakes. For me better and more interesting to dig into settings with old video card, looking for optimal settings. Lying drunk in bed, and don't understand.. WHY!? why I love to read week the reviews about the game? Why love to dig in the mod, mad that it is impossible that the optimize, scoring on all their Affairs in the real world, and dig and dig into this shit, eventually finding the problem and testing the micro-rush, from what happened. WHY NOT JUST PLAY AND ENJOY? can go to the programmer? or something with me? did you like this?
p.s I'm drunk , Hello. Drinking gin and tonic. and you? love warcraft3
13 Comments
Sort by:
T
Trian4k 08.12.19

Why I started liking to play old games in the mario 3d World, mario galaxy 1,2 zelda breath of the wild, WHY make me so mad boring gameplay new game!? even Skyrim can't have again.. still trying.. so Many new AAA games in steam and can't get to play themselves in this gloom..

m
masha 08.12.19

Trian4k
If people are not digging in the shit, would be living in caves.
I also love to customize and dig in pieces of iron, to solder something.

Trian4k wrote:
WHY make me so mad boring gameplay new game!?
The modern game more simulator like than games, but not all. Other games on the pattern do the developers of these games like biorobots repeat things., your imagination to create games, no.
Some old games are traversed in 20 minutes, but there is a desire to re-take again. I in the childhood loved to listen to the music in games of the Dandy.

R
RikoChiko 08.12.19

Hell knows. He used to love to roll fashion and then polishing it all the games from the Gazebo. In the end, if everything works, you will play a maximum of 10 hours and throw until better times.

z
zdrastE 08.12.19

Trian4k wrote:Why so like to dig up shit
because you're demokapital
Trian4k wrote:
p.s I'm drunk , Hello. Drinking gin and tonic. and you?
heh, heh... well be here too not all tverezy.
Spoiler gin and tonic - bad, the kind of queers.Trian4k wrote:
love warcraft3
and I mom and dad, the little wife and their children... and Putin of course.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.12.19

Trian4k
Maybe because real things are not interesting to you?The real deal, as sad shit, and they never end)))

Hello
Burn)))

H
Hellberg 08.12.19

Trian4k wrote:
WHY NOT JUST PLAY AND ENJOY?
Because it's so boring. You need to put a couple of idiotic mods, skins against the Persians, weapons, trainers ponastavili and only then will be interesting. the week played threw the game went to the second. I have all the games on beat 3-4 years ago. Soon, PCs will update the Global Upgrade will supply and start from the beginning all that I have missed.
PS a Couple of CD's flew off because of power failure. I will separately put NAS with a UPS.

Y
Yauzhe nechelovek ya zver 08.12.19

Trian4k
skip those years?

T
Trian4k 08.12.19

Follower Perelman
I'm almost sure you are, too. Because you found yourself in my words

s
saa0891 08.12.19

Trian4k wrote:
even Skyrim can't have again.. still trying.. so Many new AAA games in steam and can't get to play themselves in this gloom..
Why force yourself to play then you do not like,nor when it was not understood,so a new game is like,well, play the old or find yourself another hobby,read books for example.

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 08.12.19

You termotasajero.

Y
Yauzhe nechelovek ya zver 08.12.19

Trian4k
no, I'm a bit older ,but still it's the same thing with games ,no longer cling, I'm more interested in news about the games than the games themselves, although they are already bored, because everything is predictable and there is no variety .

A
A.Soldier of Light 08.12.19

Trian4k wrote:
Why I hate when I put on a new video card at full graphics and I have no brakes. For me better and more interesting to dig into settings with old video card, looking for optimal settings. Lying drunk in bed, and don't understand.. WHY!?
And why someone else should conduct your inventory? Here myself and think about why you *like* one more than the other.
Trian4k wrote:
to read week the reviews about the game?
What is that review, that a week to read it?
Trian4k wrote:
love warcraft3
great game 8)

V
Vaipen 08.12.19

Why I like the twist in the game settings on medium and at least a place to plug in and play? ?