3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 08.12.19 09:29 pm

Many different questions (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

The game was purchased in December, but played only during the Christmas holidays. Statistics like this:

The game sticks every day, even scored in the other games. Though the level is already almost 70, but still can't get a good hero killer (Played on high difficulty). Standard hidden attack can only kill naked archers. Powerful hidden kill everything, but it takes the adrenaline and have to wait until the accumulated cell.

In General that would not be spam, got all your questions together, because there are very many questions on some of the nuances.

The engravings:
Spoiler
With elite, clear, biofeedback is a mythical creature? And is there any sense from this engraving?

I now have 7 strips of adrenaline - if I put the Crete, it will be restored to 2.5 acici or a third of one cell?

Whether that inscription to act on a hidden attack from the bushes? And what is his efficiency? Or only works when attacking shields?

One of the most important issues. Do I understand that 20% is added to damage from rapid attacks? Or adds the damage from this skill to the weapon?

Covers poison and fire? If Yes, then what is the point then only take damage from fire or poison where the engraving is even weaker.

Someone yuzal this engraving? Worth it to get?

Abilities:
Spoiler
Parry is a reflection attack?

Here I do not understand. For one cell, the spent adrenaline I othinus only 1%?
Or do I add health for the cells of epinephrine?

Do these skills on the murder skrivnosti from the bushes (with full health).

Same thing - does this skill the damage from stealth mode.

In General, most want to pump this skill that would even be war in the armor went with this skill and accumulated adrenaline.

Skill the Killer out of the shadows I almost with a single poke on a High difficulty can't kill anyone (40% damage). 180 000*40%=72000 damage.
Skill a powerful surprise attack almost all die, and then not always.
180 000*300%=540 000 damage.
Figured that the enemies are about 500 000 lives. If you take the damage the war 9000/500 000 - that is approximately 55 pokes I should do that would be to kill the soldier. Although there is about 3-8 shots.
Who can explain the mechanics?

In statistics there are Modifiers, but as you can see on screen, filled all the cells. Is it possible to fill them all? If so, how?

And more important or questions which can not understand:
We have in inventory you have 3 weapons (bow, and two melee), for example:

The first 2 engraving standard, 3rd unique that applies only to this weapon, for this example, the Weapon damage poison damage, 4yu choose - chose armor penetration
If I change active weapon to another, then the 3rd unique skill Damage deistvovat will not. But if (for example), the second, not the active weapon is the Trident of Poseidon breathing under water - this skill works.
In General I can not understand which of the engravings will act if the weapon is worn, but is in passive mode.

And the last question:
Yesterday I bought addition, Season Pass, but to play it I can not:

Open areas 82%, Leaving the mission to search the cultists and the bleeding spear.
How to start in addition? Maybe Macedonia should go? I have not yet opened.

All thankful in advance for answers.
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
Panalemix 08.12.19

-MODEUZ wrote:
With elite, clear, biofeedback is a mythical creature? And is there any sense from this engraving?
bosses, all who have a yellow shield - capita outposts or castles
-MODEUZ wrote:
I now have 7 strips of adrenaline - if I put the Crete, it will be restored to 2.5 acici or a third of one cell?
there is less than 0.3 - this is mainly for combat
-MODEUZ wrote:
Whether that inscription to act on a hidden attack from the bushes? And what is his efficiency? Or only works when attacking shields?
did not appreciate the engraving, as I understand it, opponents of same has their armor(too much test is necessary)
-MODEUZ wrote:
One of the most important issues. Do I understand that 20% is added to damage from rapid attacks? Or adds the damage from this skill to the weapon?
cause not 100% and 120% damage
-MODEUZ wrote:
Covers poison and fire? If Yes, then what is the point then only take damage from fire or poison where the engraving is even weaker.
as I understand when you're poisoned/set on fire, dealing damage with cooldown
-MODEUZ wrote:
Someone yuzal this engraving? Worth it to get?
here is pure stealth, skrychov all die from shock, but he easily die

-
-MODEUZ- 08.12.19

Panalemix wrote:
cause not 100% and 120% damage
Damage 120% will be from this or from weapons?

a
ant19521 08.12.19

But as the statistics come in?

P
Panalemix 08.12.19

-MODEUZ wrote:
Parry is a reflection attack?
on the q button by default
-MODEUZ wrote:
Here I do not understand. For one cell, the spent adrenaline I othinus only 1%?
Yes, as well as on a spear, wasting the adrenaline you get health.
-MODEUZ wrote:
Same thing - does this skill the damage from stealth mode.
the idea affects, I did a rebild and almost all the mercenaries fall with a single blow, not smartrail if they stand./mon. damage from stealth
-MODEUZ wrote:
In statistics there are Modifiers, but as you can see on screen, filled all the cells. Is it possible to fill them all? If so, how?
this is a screenshot of a unique mod. you are
-MODEUZ wrote:
In General I can not understand which of the engravings will act if the weapon is worn, but is in passive mode.
there is engraving which act only on that weapon poison/fire/damage only when it is active which acts on the skills/character so there was no difference of 1.2 or is it onions. so I have the second spear gun which reduces the number of adrenaline skills on R , and it never took. Or staple bow which is engraved with the spear of Poseidon.

P
Panalemix 08.12.19

ant19521 wrote:
But as the statistics come in?
so when Exodus opened look at the bottom needs to be statitstika - button how to open it.
-MODEUZ wrote:
Damage 120% will be from this or from weapons?
skill

k
kostya evdok 08.12.19

Archer in the game really cheat and steeper than milesnick.Swing low crushing shot + fire arrows or bow Aida..III training Ayma to put it....

m
melvinov 08.12.19

Again there are many things, then ask your in order to produce threads.
It's all or just I have this hat get achievements in the new DLC, the Incentive fell all what and have to drop out were:
Steam
In Uplai it is here... not only not dropped, and even closed:
Uplay

-
-MODEUZ- 08.12.19

melvinov
But can be discussed, and that I do not understand something - are you on 2 accounts playing it and the incentive and eplee?

K
Kodval 08.12.19

-MODEUZ-
Bought the game the incentive, but for all Jubilee games must install uplay, it turns out that playing through 2 launcher)

-
-MODEUZ- 08.12.19

Kodval
Ahaha, have fun.
Listen, well, then it would be easier to aplee to take, and is cheaper almost in 2 times :)

m
melvinov 08.12.19

-MODEUZ-
You laugh that a huge number of players playing games from the Jubilee through Steam? Hmm... the dark forest. Me, for example, wildly laugh Your comment you have 2 accounts or play as it the incentive and Jublee? The question was different, one in Jublee displayed and received by these achievements.

P
Panalemix 08.12.19

melvinov
in pure Uple I also have achievements locked Cyclops and 2 history of Greece

-
-MODEUZ- 08.12.19

Passed the game, opened all the points and all - but the statistics still says that 99% of patients and 99% synchronized points :(
What's wrong?