3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nurp 08.12.19 09:32 pm

Severely burnt from the curiosity that year. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When we get to Novigrad (Western part), on the big sandbank/beach you can see lying on the side of the ship, by ropes fastened to pegs on the shore. Towards the end of the game, he disappears. Question - where and how? Never found information in conversations/letters that: it was removed from the rocks and he swam away, there was a storm/storm/tide it broke and swept into the sea, the homeless/citizens/hunters/officers of the fire broke it down on boards for stoves/fires.
Stupidity, of course))) but very interesting )))
14 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fierce_55R 08.12.19

Nurp
Photo of the same place you can put? And it is not clear what is shallow? What kind of ship?

N
Nurp 08.12.19

Fierce_55R
Screen
Spoiler

R
Recruit_Main 08.12.19

Nurp
That sounds interesting map seskrini fraternally

F
Fallen space knight 08.12.19

As for me, an attempt to revive the game world is supposedly missing the boat sailed, there is hardly any mention of this.

F
Fierce_55R 08.12.19

Nurp
As an option it's the ship Oversew which disappears after passing DLC heart of Stone, that is, the same ship on which Oferty carried captive Geralt.

N
Nurp 08.12.19

Remap
The ship on the map
Spoiler

R
Recruit_Main 08.12.19

Nurp
Thanks will look, I think someone intrigue weaves!

R
Recruit_Main 08.12.19

Nurp
Realized on this ship Triss floats along with the Magi?

N
Nurp 08.12.19

Remap
I've thought about it, but alas, swim mages on the other ship.
Not mine, but the topic - the Gypsies are a friendly crowd, pushed W th a locomotive! (C)

L
LoKKi_SKY 08.12.19

Fierce_55R
So like the ship oversew closer to Sochi! Rather on the other side of the lake, near the lighthouse, not quite whole! Because of Gunter On'Dima caught in a storm!

F
Fierce_55R 08.12.19

Nurp
But more like what this ship sail sorcerers with Tris, on the pier Dijkstra something else wove something in the spirit that this old tub about the team in front of trachoma with Tris at the lighthouse, just.

N
Nurp 08.12.19

Remap
Fierce_55R
Reviewed the videos with the cut scenes. This is another ship leaves the mages out of the main (semi-circular) Harbor, North of it, there was a battle with the hunters and the final conversation with Dextroy, i.e., the longest pier on the left of it two small pier (see map). On this dock just comes up Geralt with a crowd of sorcerers from dungeons/sewers.

Unfortunately, the mystery with the ship on the rocks remained undiscovered. Raised their sohranki and:

!!! - Quest to Now or never" and after - our ship in place. Sorcerers sailed on another ship with a long pier and it really disappears after the quest. This ship, interestingly, the hold polystable, if you look at him before the quest. So Dijkstra has called it an old Shoe, the wood is rotten etc.

!!! - The final stage of the challenge Preparing for battle. From Novigrad we sail with CRIS elf and a bunch of girls-witches on Skellige. Our ship is still aground. Arriving on Skellige from tapehouse back to Novigrad, ship on the beach anymore.

F
Fierce_55R 08.12.19

Nurp
There is information that the developers wanted to show the attack of the Wild hunt in Novigrad, and this story greatly changed the appearance of the city, in the end, this content is not included in the final version of the game.

N
Nurp 08.12.19

Fierce_55R
Perhaps the version with the failed attack on the Novigrad of the wild hunt and the removal of the vehicle content that they don't become to return for some unknown reason, the closest to the truth for today. Maybe someone else will decide that.
Empty Novigrad without this boat, as the soul after the passing of the Witcher )))))))))))