3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PCxELITE 08.12.19 09:33 pm

Hacking computers in Abstergo (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Spent one and a half hours to see everything, collect and hack. I believe that time spent in vain, for almost no sense of this is not, more than half of the collected material all about.
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimchik94 08.12.19

PCxELITE
well, why not. for a fan of the AK there is sooo much information believe me. I those are.

M
MediuM5 08.12.19

And what of the head appears further changes real time?Which head will appear to increase and receive the next level of clearance?

R
RoN1N_ONE 08.12.19

How to hack a computer on the ground floor to the left of the entrance , turning this kernel, there is no way to enter in a infinite loop.

U
Ussar 08.12.19

Too, played about half an hour, nothing happened. Whether it is impossible to do, or not very cleverly. If anything, all the rest were hacked for about 10-15 seconds.

H
HeqpuJIuM 08.12.19

RoN1N_ONE
there everything breaks, I'm in the lobby with one computer too long the brain was floating

I
Izotic 08.12.19

A
Abomination321 08.12.19

PCxELITE
I was thinking about what the Templars blogged biography well, we know it from old parts I think that they are for daws I the only one that liked this video about why abstergo is no longer working with Connor, Ezio and Altair

V
VadimGold 08.12.19

can someone tell me where 11 note? found everything, except her

H
H0micide 08.12.19

RoN1N_ONE
Hacking sphere of the computer to the left of the entrance:
Right, up, right, up, left, down, right and up

m
monsterian 08.12.19

VadimGold
on the monitor in the observation room in the lobby on the 1st floor.

d
disirk239 08.12.19

treasure maps created disgusting and I'm tired to hack the computer on the 15th floor boss

D
Denis Kruchenkov 08.12.19

while I can't sloate server in the lobby tell me the code numbers

M
Melbenrose 08.12.19

b
bambuk13 08.12.19

Very sorry. And how can I go from memories to the present? And that game has already passed, and all the computers got hacked . As for achievements, it was found necessary. Thank you all.

K
Konstantin Krasilnikov 08.12.19

bambuk13
from the menu (like press esc written - back to the animus or something)

K
Konstantin Krasilnikov 08.12.19

I have a problem on the mission where you have to hack the computer of Olivier, we need arrows that I have are not working... Changed the control to an alternative keyboard - is not working. Dot doesn't want to move