3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T2 FLAIR 08.12.19 09:36 pm

The illogic of the plot (Resident Evil 2)

I have a question , I have not played the original and don't know for sure , but I think there was the same. In the beginning of the game heroes shares in Fouras , but for Leon ,and for Crer have to do the same , walk the same route to the police station , and to perform the same quests (to the Parking lot, all further logical). Is it not more logical to split paths and quests , as characters as the game progresses intersect at certain points , the action takes place in one time and in one place.
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dansize 08.12.19

Scenario a for Leon, idamycin scenario A for Claire, the difference is essentially only in Ada and sherry. But scenario B (say Claire), complements the script And Leon, i.e. playing the scenario B for Claire, you will be on the other side of the accident

H
Hanzo666 08.12.19

Gen.Strickland
In the scenario To you start from a different place, playing the moment after separation, where the characters intersect. In the scenario And the beginning of the game for both hero one, as if to show that whoever you chose is the main character throughout the story and the Central figure.

D
Dansize 08.12.19

Today actually ended up passing all 4 scenarios, and upset. In the distant 98, scenario B for Leon (Claire), had much more differences from the script And Leona (Claire)

H
Hudson 08.12.19

Gen.Strickland
New game for Claire (after passing script And for Leon) and New game (second playthrough) are two different things. It is the second passage should begin, after Leon (for example, if you chose it first). As was said above, four different scenarios for each character.

However, gentlemen, what can I say, I would have forgiven the developers for another six months working on the game, if Claire tightened more independent scenario. Honestly.

K
Kraicher 08.12.19

This is the fans need what A and B scenarios. As usual the player has high quality picture and a fascinating passage, not even a story. Both present in the game. Play interesting and exciting. About great graphics and I do not say.

U
Umbasus 08.12.19

Dansize
Crapcom, such crapcom. In fact, the new engine allowed the dust in the eyes, but in reality schlock above the roof. If you look at the game as a whole and not as a crazy fan rezika, the Game does not pull on ahh, too many small flaws.

D
Dansize 08.12.19

Umbasus
Well, the first two passing played A and then B came out clearly, but the reverse poltoratska did not come, in fact the plot is totally the same, only half of GG has changed

Z
Zombieller 08.12.19

Dansize
One hell you're doing the same thing. Again, collect coin, keys, buttons. Open doors, cupboards. Who is all closed and returned to the places? Mr. X what? Here it is what his purpose in the game - to remove a player, so he is unhappy goes XD

L
Limauni 08.12.19

Also was disappointed. Thought it would be two completely different campaigns. But in any case, the campaign is only one, the rest is just a slightly modified arrangement of the objects.

E
EdvardNigma 08.12.19

you don't go to the police station on the same route
in scenario B you begin the game in the back yard of the police station as he passed the cemetery where in the first scenario you did not get
+ playing as Leon you will not get for example on the streetball court and a shelter
in the same way as for Claire, you won't get to the store Kendo for example
+ at the police station you will open the door locked the key worms playing for Leon in the same way as will not open the door locked the key clubs playing for Clare

in other words common between these passages is not less than the differences
and differences much more than it was in the original

U
Umbasus 08.12.19

Edwardkim
In other words after the car bomb, the heroes are in a parallel reality which again converge at the end of the game. See the events of quantum break happen in the same universe, the monarch again, something twitched at the other end of America.

R
Richards 08.12.19

In the original exactly the same, only different aspects, not just scripts And and and good its added to by the Sheriff and so on, it's at the beginning it seems so simple))). But scenario B is a very different scenario for everyone. In the original it is on a scenario And Claire B and Leon were much fewer patrons in finding, on this at times difficult, yet here was Leona, epic battle pominyana places of the scripts of the original 1998. They do not fall in a parallel reality, if for A start for all to see then we'll see what the machine at the end of the cutscene gets up on the other is a feature of the original game is transferred, the terms of reference, to put it simply shedevrov reissued, the present resident, new sorry this key is not visible, and then the story and the rest of the ten at least.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 08.12.19

Many games are incompatible subjects for playing different factions/characters which-n kebran and the Seraphim in Supreme commander the same number of missions in the same country, but during the game for one faction win kebran, while playing for another Seraphim. Thus making a separate plot for each fraction do not need.
Most people playing the game once, there's no point in wasting time commensurate with the time to develop the main plot to create a separate passage from the first.
The same processing variations of the choice, they complain that type in games like mass effect choose one dialogue and is almost the same as in another conversation, similar response makes no sense to spend man hours on developing a separate content on a second dialogue, most people will play the game once and you will see one option.
If you still do all these second options, need to somehow force the user to play a second time, otherwise how is it the developer spends 12,000 man-hours to develop one company and another 4,700 to develop individual content for the second passage, the players are thinking: why play a second time, I was already. Then the best of these paid 4700 hours developers throw on the first playthrough and already 16700 to invest man-hours in the development of the game on one pass, then the first related the game will look better.

D
Dekster Morgan 08.12.19

Gen.Strickland
This piece of the original shameless prosohatili. In the original scenario events developed in parallel - playing scenario for you In Leon was paralleled Clara. That is - she left the Elevator, you go down those tunnels, you see the consequences of her battle with Probiking and so on. In the script And you see Clara running sherry and then comes Leon. And playing for Leon, you see how sherry gets out of the hole, runs around the corner and going where you stumble upon Clara. And here is a bit confuse at first, like different starts, and then all the same, only somehow even shorter.