3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FlyLis 08.12.19 09:38 pm

Problems with passing (Wings of Prey)

People! Tell me how to pass the mission a hornets ' nest, can not knock down the last group. Constantly drifted to the airport?????? If is possible more in detail, thanks in advance!
24 Comments
Sort by:
S
SERG1974SERG 08.12.19

Text me,passed the mission or not?Stuck there, painfully clumsy IL for such tasks!Half a minute on the combat course unfold(play mode simulator) and also Hans have time to fly!Partners are lazy,do not like Home!

R
RetroWeter 08.12.19

The same rigmarole, colleagues.

r
retti01 08.12.19

This same garbage Silt lacks maneuverability ,unsubscribe pliz, as for the Motherland to fight.

r
retti01 08.12.19

All: I got it,stuffed 31 Junkers,on the job,destroying the flak and fly home.HURRAY!! STALINGRAD IS OURS!! DEATH TO THE FASCIST INVADERS!!!

L
Light_AleX 08.12.19

Damn it! I also was stuck there!

R
Rage Racer 08.12.19

Immediately sit down aunts th on the tail (going to the side or the the Immelman or split) and hit them with the missiles to come to earth (large transporters and fly straight, and hit a missile even to the edge of the wing will be deadly). Do not forget the link command. I passed this mission for the third time on the simulator.

d
drak makak 08.12.19

Guys!!!! help who can. when I start the game birds of prey",it immediately crashes and displays this error:
- Aces\prog\sound\sound.cpp,500:
FMOD getCategory failed
Call stack (0 frames):
What the hell, nothing to loot litsenzionku was probal ?

m
motomen 08.12.19

the mission is hard))) I pass the 2nd day) and nifiga

R
Rage Racer 08.12.19

It is necessary to shoot accurately but quickly, not spending much time on alignment and aiming

A
Almaty City 08.12.19

The exact same problem - the hornet's nest nepogodina!!! SOS

S
Shtaketik 08.12.19

Lol!! 10+!!! Rage Racer, that's the shit you give... I'm even training Simulator was not able to go, che is not poluchaetsa...

D
Deman112 08.12.19

Please do not complete the mission Cargo. Fly 15-20 minutes, no longer any enemy aircraft, and neither a new task nor a marker of the goal get. What do not know!!!

D
Deman112 08.12.19

Play in arcade mode

V
VALERA 69 08.12.19

hi all ! got caught in a hornet's nest of the fourth day struggling so named for good reason , please help ! I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL !!!

m
mister611 08.12.19

Interesting game, but the mission some unrealistic (( see here for a hornet's nest" has stalled, and the third day I can not and deep RAID to pass, and last day on the arcade level. What is the secret ? Pliz tell me )) Tried all of the major objectives quenching and flying and ground, tried it and only land without being distracted ... actually once tried - the same result : mission failed, time expired, although in the end are constantly incredible efficiency and Packed with more than 40 goals for the mission. What's the point? Don't know who knows tell me, and I've decided that next single to drop, and to drive only in the cartoon, but very interesting in principle pass all the missions. What in the game is so Packed with tasks? Could-would make even less challenging modes, that is, for people like me )) And then the desire to discourage any .

D
Dmitr123 08.12.19

Just started the game,too stuck on the hornet's nest.Two days of swearing and so new to the aircraft...
Actually passed you......AMB. The passage of the mission the hornet's nest
The main thing is not to score personally a lot of planes,and to break with led (2x End)) to the pack, intercepting them as far away from the airfield,flying to the door jamb immediately to incite slave
U-End Home until school is flying by it is not superfluous to bring down at least one,two....then the most important thing ----unfold from a roll on the wing to quickly calculate the slip joint and quickly mark EACH AIRCRAFT group U-Home to over every the red circle,you thereby bring on them all idlers fighters,and then break the pace up to the next nearest team capturing(optional)led and repeat the whole carousel again. The best option if flying to the next group will tell you that the previous is destroyed. The main thing is not to panic at the last wave. Look carefully where rushed the TWO aircraft after the destruction of all(one-up card ,the other to the right), catch up on afterburner and shoot with the slave,then will fly fighters but there already understand.

D
Dmitr123 08.12.19

Tagging planes for fighters, too one or two valnut quickly commercials))

E
Evik03 08.12.19

All the same problem - the hornet's NEST (((

J
JONIBABONI 08.12.19

What's a day or two,a couple of months no less with the WASP NEST to fly can't thank you ДМИТР123 for clues,if not hard tell me,wounded finish or not necessarily?

i
ilya12helper12 08.12.19

FlyLis
Anyone stuck on the mission the hornet's nest suggest : when destroyed leave 1 squad to his plane and tell them to fire on him and do fly to the other group