3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sir_kokainum 08.12.19 09:38 pm

Burning the library/archive silent (Tyranny)

So. On this forum, I saw that to retrieve an archive without the destruction of the library. Replacing the files for an artifact. The question HOW to DO IT? Please explain at what point the opportunity arises that should be in inventory, on which to lay in the dialogue. Because I have in the dialog box, only to Throw into the lava/Pick up. There is no fake.
WHAT I DO IS NOT THE SAME? Notes on the corpses of mages read. Staff hours have picked up, is in the inventory of the character. Knowledge a lot and pumped. On the background of the student Guild. Go for Ruth Ashe. In the conquest was in the Stronghold.
24 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zozik10 08.12.19

try to reload the location(it saves when entering the location)
pick up the artifact
go to the library and select the FIRST note and read them
then, in theory, when viewed from the archive, you should see a place to check Laura about the focus of the spell
if not, then I XS

758701 08.12.19

Sir_kokainum
Probably a bug, because on stick I replaced him(made in vain)

M
Mad_cloud 08.12.19

Probably bugs the whole pack, the first passage as walking through a minefield .

S
Sir_kokainum 08.12.19

In order not to be unfounded.

Inventory

And in the end, nifiga...

To the location 4 times anew came. A bug with the quest or I did not fulfill some hidden conditions to access the option substitution?

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 08.12.19

MAYBE this is someone's idea of a joke ? the variant of substitution implies that the Edict will not be completed , and we have a mission to complete the Edict of Fire , can be if you are against everyone then this option will ( I can assume ) , I am in favour of the Disgraced and took a stick and brooch , and I also was no option of substitution , or delusions, or if you are on your own play , but I think this is nonsense as the Edict requires the completion of the plot as I understand it. Apparently the library after the substitution belongs to HS and not one of the Archons.

I
Ingbelial 08.12.19

People how to get to the library? This is from prehistory depends? I'm in conquest chose the Stronghold and went to the library.

G
Grozniy 08.12.19

Sergei Dobrovolsky
Held in Al Khor and the option to replace the artifact was, than and used. Thus save the library from ultimate destruction, and removed the Edict, because the wording of the Edict is something like forbidden knowledge must not remain in the library.

Z
Zeronius 08.12.19

try again to proanalizirovat spell,the mind is not enough ?
and if you follow the disgraced Ashe hates magic, well, there's talk of the destruction or the capture itself,but knygoje will budgetnot ...

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 08.12.19

Grozniy
I play for the Disgraced and there is only destruction or yours , I do not care for the library in any way , but for a variability of +

S
Sep83 08.12.19

Play against all, was the choice of substitution of the archive, but it was not the right artifact, I did not bother, just took the files and dumped quick.

S
Sep83 08.12.19

And if my memory serves me at the party I was Knigocheem, he seems to offer a substitute, just do not remember, but food for thought I gave )) Check only during the second passage.

V
Vanya Savchuk 08.12.19

played first for the rebels and chose to help the book-lover - turned substitute to arrange.
Now play against all and this option is not present
do you think it could be related to: 1 - insufficient level of artifact ( not tested). 2 - the type of artifact ( in the first pass laid the sword of the storm. now tried the stick - did not work)

m
maels666 08.12.19

I played for Al Khor and I had a bookish variant of the substitution hadn't been asked if that...

S
Sep83 08.12.19

Well what can I say ))) good game cool puzzle was invented, or fake may even be a substitute for the impossible, and the choice of substitution in the dialogue is pure dust in the eyes. Everything can be, everything can be ))

G
Grozniy 08.12.19

Sep83
To replace, it's not fake)

V
Voin1 08.12.19

As it was necessary to get a quest in the burning library? Passed the game at the end said that the fate of me there not made. Why? Or is there some choice?

K
K0nsul 08.12.19

Воин1
This is the norm, I went for the rebels and did not get into the sea of blades at all. I think in each version of the passage you are somehow not able to get into one of the locations.
On account of the substitution, on the floor lay the corpses of notes. I first read the two notes and then put the substitution (armor commander). Don't know if there is a version without the letters. And, since I was reading the chronicler in the team. He also advised the substitution, when I asked What?. The substitution worked, the building survived and the silent archive went to the zone of the reader.

S
Siniy Kot 08.12.19

Sir_kokainum
you can replace
1.ransack the chests around the archive-find the artifact staff
2.obectives body around the archive,find the notes,read
3.visiting the archive when a sufficient number of parameter knowledge option will appear to be replaced by another artifact
4.replace the files on the found artifact staff(the idea can be any other artifact,but I do not know whether in future entries in the story it is mentioned that only the staff is a complete replacement for the archive,it's possible the lava will not retreat and will remain at the same level,but that's just a guess)
5.instead of trying to collapse the library comes in a better condition,namely, the lava becomes less than(specify-less it is only getting in other sections of the library around the archive, its amount does not change visually)
6.you can return to already passed the room and will have the opportunity to get into the room that used to hurt to get lava.Personally, I found two artifacts(a hammer and an accessory with a pretty useful skill),sigil,saved the bookish(it is necessary to save kill is not necessary,the same sigil as it is on the same floor in one of the cleared lava rooms) and accordingly raised with them the reputation
In other words, you get much more than donate,although if you shake the MAG it is a pity to give staff(((

F
Fayrus 08.12.19

Blue Cat
I have knowledge of 140 and I can't replace the artifact. Pick up a scroll or destroy it. All.

K
Kilimor 08.12.19

Blue cat wrote:
if you shake the MAG it is a pity to give staff(((
Staves mage, why ?!? The shield and any other garbage. The second set of artifacts.

Within the old walls is a spear with +2 wit
To remove Cain's gem, reforge and get another +3 wit.
Relax in the whorehouse and get another +2 wit.
Artifact from the tomb of krinkov +3 to strength.
The removal of one and all guaranteed.