3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostya HIRURG 08.12.19 09:40 pm

3Dmark (PC Building Simulator)

somebody tell me how 3Dmark-have the right comp to improve. situation: brought PC score 1234, it is necessary that the score was 2345 and the amount is given $ 100, for a given amount ESDI one thing to buy only in the percent missing, but the replacement CPU does not help to raise the score to vidyahu especially not enough RAM, dispersed and also not much help. it is advisable to begin to change, put the new PC at $ 100. all can not understand.
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
RulVPlane 08.12.19

I did that-ran PC which must be pumped and put 3дмарк, was launched. After the test in mark he says the old CPU and vidyuhi, and look how very far behind, for example, the CPU shows 1200, none 2400(figuratively from your figures) so look for the percent regarding cash rewards, then buy accordingly, in the game the idea is to not leave negative, the current if he'll overreact

K
Kostya HIRURG 08.12.19

RulVPlane
the fact of the matter is that the situation percent more powerful take the money and still does not hold, felts and felts need hell know, out of 10 attempts I only have 2-3 times probably did get it right and to get profit, and I gathered from b\y parts like

R
RulVPlane 08.12.19

Kostya HIRURG
then still try to play with the operatives, she also adds a score, I also had a situation when identity over a PC to collect, and the item is expensive, and with another order for example to change percents it is necessary on more powerful, with an old shot and it just came up on one who need to pump, but it very rarely was. and mark, Yes it is difficult sometimes

K
Kostya HIRURG 08.12.19

RulVPlane
I'll still try, well, complicated the case, the orders were to add a second some easy

V
Venom_Hunter 08.12.19

Has anyone raised the score in 3Dmark up to 12500 with the proviso that the case is Micro? The Goblin gave the order to upgrade your PC without limits for money, but to get at least 12500 points. But then, his computer Codenamed STYX and there 2 vidyuhi not climb.... And motherboard restrictions, I thought TR4 socket stuff, but there is no motherboard with the same form factor)))

C
CarSim 08.12.19

Venom_Hunter
as initial components can be found ?

A
ANIManiak 08.12.19

Venom_Hunter
With the acceleration of 12500 normally takes, here are the settings:
3DMark 12514
Not all vendors are equally useful, from msi too thick durative items, why not climb close)
2x EVGA 1070 in Codenamed STYX
upd 1070 msi also climb in a pair, but they have some trouble with cooling, bad chases. Here's a couple of 1080 even without overclocking easily take 12500 with this stone.