3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smmu 08.12.19 09:43 pm

Ship percent 100% (Grim Dawn)

The game constantly, I go out only through the task Manager or button on the system unit. Why ship percent 100%. First problem was the hard disk drive (old magnetic) disk sinkers 100%. Bought a new SSD is now beginning to ship the processor. What's the problem?
System: Win 10 64-bit. AMD Phenom II X4 965, 8 GB RAM, AMD Radeon R9 270X.
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 08.12.19

Was one boy such a problem, the thing was a cloud save - they're always loaded. Try to turn them off.

g
gliga142 08.12.19

smmu
If 1 core then that's fine - the game only one can work and so ship it to the full.

And Yes , even like there was a version with AMD not friendly - definitely patched version ?

s
smmu 08.12.19

AT_Sagor
Cloud saves I have in the settings not ( I have a pirate) GOG version.

s
smmu 08.12.19

gliga142
Yes, the latest patch is. I mean a single core?

M
MaksMahaon 08.12.19

smmu
You, like most, many core processor. At least dvuhyadernik. At the time of the game look at the graphics load of the CPU cores in task Manager. If ten, call the task Manager, choose the Performance tab, at the bottom click the hyperlink Open resource monitor. In the opened window( in the resource monitor) choose the tab of CPU(Central processor) and look on the right side of the graphics download Your engine.))
PS If you meant why the game uses 100% of only one core, then this is the game optimization. Can help to equalize the load across the cores program, type, CPU Control, but not all and not always it helps.))

s
smmu 08.12.19

MaksMahaon
Loading CPU-0 (according to the schedule of the task Manager) the other three nuclei almost does not load. And what that means?
CPU Conrol generally brake the whole system started, especially the Internet... More energopotreblenie swears the task Manager. When you hang the game on 100% is the power (in the red zone).

M
MaksMahaon 08.12.19

Laptop or what? The power consumption of what? Before the game start CPU-control setup for the exe-Technica games use 4, 8 cores.)Enough, turn off CPU Control.

s
smmu 08.12.19

MaksMahaon
No, not a laptop, but for some reason the Manager shows a high power consumption. Shorter downloaded from the bourgeois of the forum files (the script specifically for GD, which removes the problems with CPU load) threw in the automatic system. Problem with percent is lost, but the game-bitch, still hangs!!! Don't even know what to think... Maybe memory problem, crashes when the game eats roughly from 1000 to 1300 RAM. Someone on the stream said that his game hawala 5 gig operatives. It is not clear if the game is that it does not see the rest of the memory. A feeling that only sees 2 gig or even just the memory of some eats, Hz... Popping up the message, they stop working and the video driver recovered from a unexpected error.

PS: Geroski there is still a percent loading 100%. Even with CPU Control, even without him...

M
MaksMahaon 08.12.19

It is necessary testit equipment. For a start, test the RAM and, especially, vidyahu. Do a complete uninstall video driver and install the latest supported model. Also worth checking the computer for viruses and Trojans mining. Well, extreme everything - deletes formatting a new OS and a clean install. Although it is a pain in the ass.))

s
smmu 08.12.19

MaksMahaon
I just put the system in test run, all iron is normal, what the crap...
At the crossroads of the devil even bole-less (the new Persians), and the DLC starts ASO.

M
MaksMahaon 08.12.19

Someone repak? Try from another author.

s
smmu 08.12.19

MaksMahaon
Buy litsuhu-unsubscribe. Although not the fact that will help.