3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hydrolisk 08.12.19 09:44 pm

Leveling (Book of Demons)

Share tips.
Who have passed. How to download character where to put points, what skills are good, some candid stuff?
Money farm seems impossible (in the story) or is it still possible?

Or all this nonsense and screw up a character unrealistic? Put points wherever you want
4 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hydrolisk 08.12.19

In General, it turns out that I do not care that to swing. The system will drop life and mana so that at a certain stage the number was more or less adequate. Throw in life, Manu will get out of the pot and Vice versa.

The only thing you can screw up this card. Elements to pump falls very little, and to boost magic cards, in need of advanced runes. Advanced runes are obtained by connecting an ordinary witch.
In short you need to think that pump.

H
Hydrolisk 08.12.19

I passed by soldier story.
First of all, every self-respecting hero needs to have the Amulet of life 3ur. the artifact which regenerates health. Much more effective than armor with drop-down hearts. The MAG will probably need a similar amulet for mana.
Can be worn for hedging a healing spell. The spell is the same as regeneration, only faster.
Secondly you will be a vital shield from the arrows, the same third level. Otherwise the arrows you zagrujat.
A very useful thing shadow sword. Attack two enemies if they are close. Without it, you waved to kill the enemies one by one. To the final battle it is desirable to inject to the maximum.
Teleport to the city the warrior nafig not surrendered. Feel free to leave the house. This thing need a magician, that banks charge in the middle of Dania.

Everything else is to your taste and color. For example, I went through the entire campaign mode without using spells, and bottles not used almost (due to regeneration).

S
SkyTaurus 08.12.19

Liked this game a bunch as a warrior:
Maps of Retraction and Circular stroke.
've leveled both cards to level 3. Pull almost all the mobs on the screen at one point around itself, dealing damage for each mob, and then a circular punch finish. Who died - went into the camp. But the more mobs on screen, the higher the damage from Retraction.
From the remaining cards: Shadow sword, Amulets for regeneration of life and mana, Shield to protect from archers, banks treat and if you have slots you can stick a fire axe and/or cold chain.

M
Mixas99999 08.12.19

Spokoino are on the level of a massacre without straining this build
Serceedki
Bloody armor
Amulet Of Relaxation
Long shadow
A piece of glass
Flaming fruit
Mint explosion
Humiliation
The essence of karma