3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ashirogi_Muto 08.12.19 10:06 pm

Impressions from the full game (PC) (Payday 2)

In General, for more than a week, the game came out; and the themes are still there. Share their impressions of the full game!
56 Comments
Sort by:
D
Duality45 08.12.19

Ashirogi_Muto
Slooooooooow

T
THE FATE OF ALL FOOLS 08.12.19

The game is gorgeous. Compared to the first part of this, of course, better. With good company to play again :3
1.Large selection of weapons and each can be modified in different ways.
2.Mask craft (for show).
3.Many different robberies.
4.The leveling system is better.
5.Many other useful features.
To take - not to take here is up to you.
UPD.
Bots are stupid, Yes. In the literal sense.

D
DragonCommander56 08.12.19

Really liked the game 10/10 (sorry that is so little written just a dumb antimat PG've found my word that I even can not find, and rewrite it as laziness, I will only say that buy because you will not regret.

D
Duality45 08.12.19

However I will share it with all liked the game. And a beautiful picture, and the gameplay is pretty fun. A couple downsides - the unpleasant moments when you come across bugs ( for example we have one picture fell into the ground and it was impossible to get ) and what she's about in the middle of the flow was already beginning to pall, for know in advance where that might be and what where how to do it.

D
Duality45 08.12.19

L4wl13t
Says the guy who plays the same game L4D

D
Ded Babay 08.12.19

The game is gorgeous. Exactly improved the first part. Not a drop lost. Made of super-duper, can't get enough of. I hope with DLC or patches will add a new mission.

S
Sixvitander 08.12.19

Love it!

m
manspider 08.12.19

Emil Khalilov
guy, I have bad news for you...

H
HungryDante 08.12.19

I'll just leave it here.

H
Hisant 08.12.19

Velianter
Video killed xD

t
trustedSunbro 08.12.19

Stool about the robbery of the liquor store and pulling of bags, wow innovative.
Playing alone is impossible because of the stupidity of teammates (bots).
I regret the time spent.

m
mashutka548 08.12.19

good game,without too much(in my opinion it is important). With neodnorodnoi tematikou,these little games or not. who liked the game - I advise you to watch the game SWAT 4.

K
KrolikAlkogolik 08.12.19

Matveys you're right.Yes shkolota taxis about but she quickly tired of this nonsense.My friends and I have a month playing(intermittently)and I want more.And the translation of the eyes doesn't lather.Said will do it.About stealth then Yes, this problem is solved by a CFC.The game is excellent.Simple need normal.

M
Maklline66 08.12.19

About stealth then Yes, this problem is solved by kik
Oh, if he decide something, kick something kicked, but to dig shit still have.
Reached ridiculous. At the level of framing frame already single-handedly cleaned out the location, then invited others. Even with a simple moving paintings and some gold sheep can't handle and cause anxiety, making the complexity overkill or pro job is called real HATE

T
The_Igromator 08.12.19

The game is interesting when you work in a team and most importantly everyone shakes your branch:
For example a Bank robbery - GOST enters the Bank, disables the surveillance, cut down all the guards. The mastermind puts everyone in the Bank. Enforcer puts it all on the street. The technician throws the drill and watching her. Further, if there's no siren, changing roles of technician and enforcer, the safe opens, the case for the enforcer to open the cells saw.... It makes no sense to sit in the safe all

And this is just the standard scenario, and there are hundreds of them...

R
Ripper Man 08.12.19

play one on pirates. bots are stupid. game for cartoon other

K
Kolian475_ 08.12.19

good game, great co-op, you can fool around with friends and a lot of fun, what else is needed for happiness?))

N
Nikitabor 08.12.19

Good game especially in co-op with friends ,but there is one drawback after all the missions spool level to +50 buying the most powerful weapons in the game annoying but it takes a few weeks for a good game

O
Oweal 08.12.19

Nikitabor
try all the guns, pass all the missions on all difficulty levels, by all means, upgrade different characters in the prestige. this game is able to take 600+ hours of game play.

M
Maklline66 08.12.19

To get, added new anti-cheat system. Now head over to the dishonest player added red with the word CHITAK. I sales provigil slightly when I saw that thing about the host. The truth generally it is not clear how it works. It seems that the inscription only appears after I turned on cheats, but then disappears, and so on to the next mission. I mean still it all depends on the report.